Lets talk re-builds...

In my personal opinion, you are missleading people with all the "Talk" in this post...some of these guys prolly thought the picture, AND the comments you made were for a FORD 6.0L REBUILD...

Go measure the centerline to cam in a 6.4L. It has been raised .200 over the 6.0L. Would have to have the gears changed to allow it. Which is why the 6.4 and 6.0 gears are not interchangable. The cam in a 6.0L has journals roughly 62mm in diameter. Turning them down to install the 60mm Timken roller bearings would work well especially when the base circle has been modified for more lift. Darton will make a sleeve to any dimention that you want. Then you could call up Mahle aftermarket and have them send you some of the forged pistons that they make in whatever bore size you want. Actually there words to me were, "we cut down the cummins piston and use it for the 6.0L application. Our block will already go to .150 over.

Offset grinding the crank will produce a few different stroke increases. We start with a 2.717. You could go down to 2.5 and run big block ford. Down to 2.375 and run Hemi bearings. Down to 2.20 and use Big Block chevy. 2.1 Small block ford. 2.0 small block chevy. 1.88 is Honda (Which is used in winston cup). R&R will make a billet steel rod in whatever you want to use. I would recommend Marine Crank to modify the crank. They have a rather high reputation in the industry. Mittler Bros. or Winberg will make you a billet crank if you would rather the billet crank.

If its available to duramax its available to 6.0L

So where is the misleading part?

This post leads me to believe that he thinks you are talking about the 6.0L

Why not build a set of heads or something for us???? Edelbrock is looking for some work....

dude, i know all that can be done to a 6.0 engine.. i was being a smartazz...

and like Santa Gertrudis said, id rather overbuild, and have it last, than under build and keep breaking chit

Over built? The short list of stuff he mentioned is exactly what anyone would do to any other engine build.

At $3875.00 for roller rockers I think every engine build shoud get some I would even buy a spare set.

At $3875.00 for roller rockers I think every engine build shoud get some I would even buy a spare set.

If they made 1000 sets it wouldn't be 3875. Scorpion Performance wanted 200k. That would make them uhhh doing the math. 200 bucks a set.

$200 per set is better but whoever puts up 200k isn't going to sell them at cost.