Listie Grove PA 6/25

That was the only eats we could find. We can see from town to town over here, not like starring at a hill over there.:hehe:

They told us no reschedule just gave everyone same points.

lmao damn flat landers! with your flat roads and superior tacos....

dude came to the truck and said next sat. who knows.... but it was nice they left us sit in the downpour for 20 minutes:doh:

lmao damn flat landers! with your flat roads and superior tacos....

dude came to the truck and said next sat. who knows.... but it was nice they left us sit in the downpour for 20 minutes:doh:

He told me they were on a deway...I don't know what that is but I think he meant deLay....:confused:

He told me they were on a deway...I don't know what that is but I think he meant deLay....:confused:

:hehe: lol ya "deway" my azz. you damn near needed those 36's just to get back to the truck....

mile up the road it was dry....

yeah we be there!! Char takin the plunge this weekend!

He is getting married this Saturday, don't think he will be hooking to a sled. LOL

Oh no! It will be for sale soon.

Friday: Windy, a few thunderstorms possible. Highs in the low 80s and lows in the low 60s.

Oh no! It will be for sale soon.

Friday: Windy, a few thunderstorms possible. Highs in the low 80s and lows in the low 60s.

He has a good woman, he better marry that one. She is cool with him putting money into that truck. I'm happy for them 2. Congrats Char.:Cheer: