Listie Grove PA 6/25

So he's going to be wearing a fire suit? And I'll just bring my own person to tech my truck. She's ten and can count a lot higher than that. I don't want anyone to tech my truck. Drugs aren't legal in my class. I'm sure she wouldn't know where or what to look for though. But that's ok I don't need a fire suit.

The only thing else i will say is if i built a guy a motor and he acted like this joker has been acting on here, i would be the first person to snatch him up and put him in his place, but hey the guy that built it talked alot of S**t about a truck whipping everybody at TS but hasnt performed as either. So you might want to cool your boy down a little.

It seems that some of the others that made the rules are intimidated by all this and have tucked tail and ran.
If your refering to me, I have more then one reason for backin out of tech/rules. 1, ,being a shop owner (even though very small) I dont think it right to be lookin at **** when im helpin build trucks for same class. I *****ed for years bout a shop running the rules at a local place how that make me for doin same. 2. Dan and Keven are freinds, freinds dont always agree on stuff but im not gettin in the midddle of a battle like this over a $60 pull. My truck is legel and avaliable for tech by anyone with a clue, any truck i build or support is legel to the best of my knowledge, as for owners and drivers.... out of my control.

As for the internet bu!!sh!t. Im out...anyone ever needs anything at a pull, looks me up, ill help if i can, even you highoutput, cause that just how i am.

Wheres the tylenol??

If your refering to me, I have more then one reason for backin out of tech/rules. 1, ,being a shop owner (even though very small) I dont think it right to be lookin at **** when im helpin build trucks for same class. I *****ed for years bout a shop running the rules at a local place how that make me for doin same. 2. Dan and Keven are freinds, freinds dont always agree on stuff but im not gettin in the midddle of a battle like this over a $60 pull. My truck is legel and avaliable for tech by anyone with a clue, any truck i build or support is legel to the best of my knowledge, as for owners and drivers.... out of my control.

As for the internet bu!!sh!t. Im out...anyone ever needs anything at a pull, looks me up, ill help if i can, even you highoutput, cause that just how i am.

Wheres the tylenol??

Understand that. I needed a center cap for XD series spy at New Centerville, you left me hangin'?

Get it wen i aint lookin, then insurance will cover it!

The only thing else i will say is if i built a guy a motor and he acted like this joker has been acting on here, i would be the first person to snatch him up and put him in his place, but hey the guy that built it talked alot of S**t about a truck whipping everybody at TS but hasnt performed as either. So you might want to cool your boy down a little.
I think you might have our trucks confused, same name somehow but 2 different trucks. If not carry on.

mr denson! ahahaha u didnt beat me by 100 ft at listie and my truck was knocking ask jeff mumau he has all six of my stock rods ask him wat they look like, thnks and better yet my truck is a strret truck it has a inspection sticker on it so great job beating up on me ahahha but i promise u id kick ur ass in a arm wrestling match i promise u that, i never made a post about u on this site so u jump my **** 4 what cuz coiuple people say **** to u that i say, well im no pro like u mr denson i do this 4 fun i almost got ur autograpgh at harrisbugh this year then i 4got u didnt win, c mr denson everyones been beat, everyone has there day, my motor is completely stock inside just so u kno 58000 miles stock so next time u wanna brag think b4 u do and better yet i will find the distances from lisite last year and i waan c the 100ft, hahah u didnt even win, so dont try and bash a local farm boy and wats said between me and kevin is between us and r locals keep ur ass in ur own business, beter yet i will pull westmoreland and i will past tecch but kevin isnt doing it, fike and nadm dont let competition tech ur trucks, and wait betetr yet who tells u i run a cr pump??? , u should swing up 4 the firsst pull, and wait kevin would u mind if i had mr denson tech my truck?? i want him to and i would like 4 him to bet with me wats on it b4 he does, let me kno guys

and i never pulled ts. better yet maybe when i do get my motor build ill get a price off u mr denson r u really a farmer

mr denson better yet my truck meets all safety rules! and im even goin to wear a fire suit 3 sizes small so u can see my meat pack!

and okok wait i goota make a bet with him first

jamie fire up the grill im goin pull tits and ill be back later goin be long nite, and i want 3 burgers steak couple corn dogs

mr denson! ahahaha u didnt beat me by 100 ft at listie and my truck was knocking ask jeff mumau he has all six of my stock rods ask him wat they look like, thnks and better yet my truck is a strret truck it has a inspection sticker on it so great job beating up on me ahahha but i promise u id kick ur ass in a arm wrestling match i promise u that, i never made a post about u on this site so u jump my **** 4 what cuz coiuple people say **** to u that i say, well im no pro like u mr denson i do this 4 fun i almost got ur autograpgh at harrisbugh this year then i 4got u didnt win, c mr denson everyones been beat, everyone has there day, my motor is completely stock inside just so u kno 58000 miles stock so next time u wanna brag think b4 u do and better yet i will find the distances from lisite last year and i waan c the 100ft, hahah u didnt even win, so dont try and bash a local farm boy and wats said between me and kevin is between us and r locals keep ur ass in ur own business, beter yet i will pull westmoreland and i will past tecch but kevin isnt doing it, fike and nadm dont let competition tech ur trucks, and wait betetr yet who tells u i run a cr pump??? , u should swing up 4 the firsst pull, and wait kevin would u mind if i had mr denson tech my truck?? i want him to and i would like 4 him to bet with me wats on it b4 he does, let me kno guys
Dude everybody on here knows your all mouth. You were the one last fall talking s**t Some of us are tired of hearing it. Listie is a nice place to run with really nice people who run it. Besides, Ive been teched in every open class ive ever run in, deal with it or stay home!
and i never pulled ts. better yet maybe when i do get my motor build ill get a price off u mr denson r u really a farmer

I only build trucks for class act people, you sir fall well short of that. I wouldnt even give you the time of day to sit down and write a quote.

hahaha show me what i said to u or ur truck, p.s loook wat i found ur 100ft on my stock motor strret truck p.s ur 30000 dollor distrubed motor isnt worth it hahhaa and did they tech u at listie when we pulled?? lol u make me laugh mr denson alot **** runs outa ur trap i wear my ****kickers next time i cu, 100ft lmao ur goood, and u ran ur mouth to jamie bud i never said a word,
untitled.jpg

311.10 minus 284.98= 26.12 ft. um so u only b.s **** times 4 lol i hope u build motors better then i add and i willl be waiting 4 jeff to tell u about my stock rods

Please leave me out of this. I like both of you guys and do not want to be in the middle. I just got you both there last year and that is it. If you guys want to reschedule a rematch, do it here, I'm not getting involved. LOL

hahaha show me what i said to u or ur truck, p.s loook wat i found ur 100ft on my stock motor strret truck p.s ur 30000 dollor distrubed motor isnt worth it hahhaa and did they tech u at listie when we pulled?? lol u make me laugh mr denson alot **** runs outa ur trap i wear my ****kickers next time i cu, 100ft lmao ur goood, and u ran ur mouth to jamie bud i never said a word,
untitled.jpg

I just want to say "Go Char!":Cheer:

lmao man you should know better than pizza slut!

u boys comin back for the rescheduled sheakleyville?

That was the only eats we could find. We can see from town to town over here, not like starring at a hill over there.:hehe:

They told us no reschedule just gave everyone same points.