Listie Grove PA 6/25

take it however u want to mr. barr! i could really careless, 4 the future dont try and be sumone ur not, u will always end up as a loser, thanks im done posting im sorry i dont live on here like u! i guess i have a life, and yes its sad and horriable that id stoop to ur level like i said im done here c u at next westmoreland pull and ill go about my business like i always and i wont even kno ur there and good luck 4 the rest the season!

ummm I was at a pizza hut in conneaut lake on Saturday. I hope for your sake that the taco that came threw there is not an accurate representation of pa taco.:stab:

ummm I was at a pizza hut in conneaut lake on Saturday. I hope for your sake that the taco that came threw there is not an accurate representation of pa taco.:stab:

lmao man you should know better than pizza slut!

u boys comin back for the rescheduled sheakleyville?

10-4 red wheel alot of people feel the same as u on this around here mod and open should be pack a big lunch and let it eat thats what everyone comes to see

Seen some of them pizza sluts eh...we were just on the other side of the lake at our favorite establishement, hoes o' plenty.

10-4 red wheel alot of people feel the same as u on this around here mod and open should be pack a big lunch and let it eat thats what everyone comes to see

LOL Even RWYB with FPP the trucks have to be teched before any and every pull. Give it a break guys. It doesn't matter who you are or what you pull with, you will be teched. This is required by the insurance company.

Huh? Dan is upset because someone wanted to look under his hood at tech?
I read, and tried to figure what it was about but....

no kevin u can tech the safety **** even tho u have no rites being or making urself a tech, u have no power over ne puller and if there is a protest a offical does the teching get over it, and watch cuz i do have friends and watch wat u say and do u pull fike??? hahaha they always tech safey on any truck ur such a meat stick get over ur self a talked with people u have no power at westmoreland pulls. i think i mite have more then u i live in westmorelnad county

and u can see anything safety on my truck from the outside, dont try and push rules around and ur just a puller, better yet stay in hot strreet keep ur nnose outta open u anit got wat it takes, and u have nothing to do with insurance

Hey Dan. I don't know all the details, but I can't understand why you would refuse to open your hood during tech. I don't care if you like the tech guy or not.
Help me understand. I don't do well with text speak, so I'm trying to keep up here. You are saying that Kevin was not a tech official, and he had no right to look under your hood because he is a competitor of yours?

and u can see anything safety on my truck from the outside, dont try and push rules around and ur just a puller, better yet stay in hot strreet keep ur nnose outta open u anit got wat it takes, and u have nothing to do with insurance

Cross bolts, 3 way dump valve, air cutoff, sfi approved dampner, those are some things I could think of. Not sure if your brush pulls have those rules though.

Hey Dan. I don't know all the details, but I can't understand why you would refuse to open your hood during tech. I don't care if you like the tech guy or not.
Help me understand. I don't do well with text speak, so I'm trying to keep up here. You are saying that Kevin was not a tech official, and he had no right to look under your hood because he is a competitor of yours?

He made himself a tech. There are no techs, protests only, and then an official will sort it out. Kevin is only a competitor and Dan won't open his hood for anyone he pulls against. It's been open for plenty of real techs.

Other Monster, all he needs is crossbolts and they can be seen from under the truck. Along with U-joint shields and all that other fun stuff.

He made himself a tech. There are no techs, protests only, and then an official will sort it out. Kevin is only a competitor and Dan won't open his hood for anyone he pulls against. It's been open for plenty of real techs.

Other Monster, all he needs is crossbolts and they can be seen from under the truck. Along with U-joint shields and all that other fun stuff.

Ahhhhh. So there are rules, but you don't pre tech the trucks. So, if Dan wins, and he is protested, who is authorized to look? Seems like a lot of pressure for the official. Do you have security at these events?

Last edited:
Love or someone will look. There was no turbo rule in open until this year when barr went on a campaign for it just to look under Dan's hood.

Back