Listie Grove PA 6/25

Dan I have no idea what you have. I do want you to believe that I'm trying to be as honest and fair as I can be. That is why I stayed up to get this hashed out.

Their should be no problem with red wheel running mod or open diesel he did for the last how long

There is no problem with the class he's in. He just needs to pass a tech inspection.

wowwwwwww.....for one , who cares if someone looks under the hood...what does every dodge have? 6 in a row? check. big pump, check, big turbo(s) check. big injectors, check.

whats the big secret? i mean really? you'll have a hard time figuring out how maxed out a p pump is...dv's etc. you gonna write the #'s down off turbo housings?

somethings in there that shouldnt be or itd be a non issue. i just wanna know what it is now!!!!!
this reminds me of highschool:cheer:

This is the best thread going. I thought the one about the names of the trucks was good, but i am pretty sure this beat it. I mean there was like 7 pages of post last night from like 11pm-2am thats dedication

Just wanted to correct myself it started at 9pm

hhahahahha hell ya and ktm racer remember i pulled fike prostreet, ahahah and wat could there be besides ur allowed run propane no2 and meth ahhhhhhh wat else could there be! better yet kevin heard u have no rite or rites looking under neones hoods or teching nice try if there is a problem truck has to be protested and offical will ccheck the truck nice try bud! i did my own research, and ill c u at the next westmoreland pull!!!!! with my fire suit i goin buy one just to stir the pot!

highoutput thanks 4 that post man maybe i wont tea bag u after all, ill just save it 4 mr. barr! u should stay in WV

This is the best thread going. I thought the one about the names of the trucks was good, but i am pretty sure this beat it. I mean there was like 7 pages of post last night from like 11pm-2am thats dedication

Just wanted to correct myself it started at 9pm

yeah, i was late for work cause i had to read it all befor i left!! oh well, i go early tomarrow!

Back