Listie Grove PA 6/25

Love or someone will look. There was no turbo rule in open until this year when barr went on a campaign for it just to look under Dan's hood.

LOL you guys are unreal. There is tech and there always was. There just wasn't anyone that knew what to look for or willing to take this kind of abuse. You guys are the ones ruining the sport. There were no diesel rules at all for Westmorland. It was stock or not. You had all the cry babies trying to pull stock.

He pulls open, no holds barred, anything goes. Not ruining anything. I could see if he was still pulling hot street with it, then a hood pop was in order. But open is open, tell these mysterious 6 people that wanted a turbo rule to take they're beatings and get over it.

I understand your safety tech for insurance 100%. I'm actually with you on it. But all his safety stuff can be seen without opening the hood. You can not tech performance mods. Only a protest to an official will settle that.

U get my PM Mech? it's not showing anything in my sent folder after I submit it.

I got the first one. Sent you another. I have to leave for a while. I check back later.

Listie and Smithton always had a turbo rule in the Open Diesel Class since I started pulling 3 years ago..

no kevin u can tech the safety **** even tho u have no rites being or making urself a tech, u have no power over ne puller and if there is a protest a offical does the teching get over it, and watch cuz i do have friends and watch wat u say and do u pull fike??? hahaha they always tech safey on any truck ur such a meat stick get over ur self a talked with people u have no power at westmoreland pulls. i think i mite have more then u i live in westmorelnad county
Arent you the same A** hat that was talking S**t last fall and got almost 100' laid on you at Listie. So what if you ran FFP and passed you dont have anything special that nobody else has seen or thought of, just a complex. I left my hood up all day for the world to see and you couldnt come close to me on the track but yet your secret setup is such a secret. If i remeber you left the track in a huge hurry after words with your tail between your legs, heard some excuse about rods knocking funny i didnt hear anything, guess you got your feelings hurt

Hey Dan. I don't know all the details, but I can't understand why you would refuse to open your hood during tech. I don't care if you like the tech guy or not.
Help me understand. I don't do well with text speak, so I'm trying to keep up here. You are saying that Kevin was not a tech official, and he had no right to look under your hood because he is a competitor of yours?

Jeff he is a Tool that thinks he has some secret truck that makes all this huge power and gets beat bad.

Kevin just kick him out as soon as he shows he's not worth the time or energy he has nothing special but thinks he reinvented the wheel. So whats this PAY to win i may make the trip again too see how bad this thing isnt again this year:stab:

Last edited:
You dont have to lift the hood, just crawl underneath with a flash light and look from the bottom. Prolly easier to see whats being hidden from the bottom anyway. LOL

Arent you the same A** hat that was talking S**t last fall and got almost 100' laid on you at Listie. So what if you ran FFP and passed you dont have anything special that nobody else has seen or thought of, just a complex. I left my hood up all day for the world to see and you couldnt come close to me on the track but yet your secret setup is such a secret. If i remeber you left the track in a huge hurry after words with your tail between your legs, heard some excuse about rods knocking funny i didnt hear anything, guess you got your feelings hurt

Jeff he is a Tool that thinks he has some secret truck that makes all this huge power and gets beat bad.

Kevin just kick him out as soon as he shows he's not worth the time or energy he has nothing special but thinks he reinvented the wheel. So whats this PAY to win i may make the trip again too see how bad this thing isnt again this year:stab:

bif You are killing me. I do want to see a rematch though, tit pumpers reunite!:hehe:

bif You are killing me. I do want to see a rematch though, tit pumpers reunite!:hehe:

Its a little thing called respect. I dont know about up north but if my old man saw me on here bashing some one who was trying to keep the class safe a legal he would put his foot in my a**. Maybe this guys needs the same.

I don't want to see anyone not pull. I have made the offer to get Stacy Poole to tech his truck and they don't seem to like that either. Someone from the board that knows nothing about a diesel is not fair to the other pullers.

It seems that some of the others that made the rules are intimidated by all this and have tucked tail and ran.

I'm trying every way possible to resolve this situation. The last word I recieved is "no tech, no pull".

Here i will let the CAT out of the bag, straight from the backwoods grape vine, correct me if im wrong. (queitly spoken dont want everybody to hear) He has a p-pumped CR. There A** hat everybody knows what ya got now. Run your truck not your mouth!

I'm with Jeremy on this one.

This truck/owner seems to be awful high on attitude and too low on results to be carryin' on like this.

It's not like it's the first time we've seen it though....these guys generally disappear after the excuse list gets beat to death.

I was at all the meetings that the rules were discussed at. I think the Westmoreland Rules are alot fairer then they used to be. I emailed the new rules to Listie, Listie took a couple of the changes. Listie wanted nothing to do with outside people teching. On the other hand Westmoreland Tractor pullers Assoc was gracious of the help offered to them. They agreed to adopt the new rules for diesel pickups.

If you want the sport to grow locally you cant have the rules of "hanging weight" and "No hanging weight".

The biggest problem is the "open diesel" needs to be named different. It should be called something along the lines of "Prostreet" or "Super Street Diesel"

You're tellin me nobody on the board knows how to count to two? Gimme a break. That's all they have to do. See if there is one or two turbos. If two, stick a plug in one. I can get a todler to do that, maybe a chimp. What esle do they need to look for? All drugs are legal.