Lynnville FFA Truck/Tractor pull and dyno

Well, exploded my front ring and pinion, busted the front case at Springfield. Just got it apart Monday. Hunting for parts, if we can find everything we'll be there Sat. WE really don't want to miss this one !!!!

Well, exploded my front ring and pinion, busted the front case at Springfield. Just got it apart Monday. Hunting for parts, if we can find everything we'll be there Sat. WE really don't want to miss this one !!!!

sounds good barry hope u can find everything let me know if u cant find a particular part i might be able to round up something for ya holla

Well it looks like I'm going to make it. Barry are you still going even if your not fixed? I guess me and Tom will be there Saturday for sure and maybe Friday.

Was lookin at the vid of your pull that night, and you can hear something start makin noise about 50 feet into it. So you pulled over 200 feet in 2WD I think.

Hope you get it fixed man, let me know if you need a hand.

Yea, you should have herd it from inside the cab. we are trying to get it ready, i'm going to Nashville today to get parts. with a lot of luck, we will slide in there at the last minute. shouldn't have any problem making Lynnville.

Sounds great guys need everyones support heres some update photos for yall!
IMG_20100908_145447.jpg

IMG_20100908_145523.jpg

IMG_20100908_145618.jpg

IMG_20100908_145658.jpg

IMG_20100908_145755.jpg

IMG_20100908_145830.jpg

That announcer stand looks good Chase. What time friday are you gonna run the trucks? I couldn't get the day off so I'm probably leavin from work to head down there.

The park looks awsome from the first time I saw it. I know y'all are really proud of it and it is great that something is done for the kids. I wished we could have had something like that when I was in school back a hundred years ago, If you were not in one of the ball sports,you were tough out of luck. Y'all keep up the great work.

That announcer stand looks good Chase. What time friday are you gonna run the trucks? I couldn't get the day off so I'm probably leavin from work to head down there.

friday night it will be after everyone is done with the tractors its only a test and tune though

The park looks awsome from the first time I saw it. I know y'all are really proud of it and it is great that something is done for the kids. I wished we could have had something like that when I was in school back a hundred years ago, If you were not in one of the ball sports,you were tough out of luck. Y'all keep up the great work.
thanks Eddie are yall comin?
Track looks real good!!!! Think its gonna rain?

dont even mention it we are crossin our fingers and hopin not

Ya'll may need to keep us posted on the rain Sat. I think its going to rain more in the northern half of the state. It maybe raining in Clarksville and not in Lynnville, so please keep us posted. We really want to make this pull !!!

Back