Lynnville FFA Truck/Tractor pull and dyno

THATS RIGHT he didnt get to play ring around the pull track wth me and joe at dickson :hehe::hehe:

No lol.

That was probably a first for a lot of people though. "Hot lapping" a pull track, WTF.

I was figuring for sure the winner there was gonna be the guy that didn't break with that bounce that started mid track.

that was crazy.Dickson's Fair pull should be coming up the 1st or 2nd week in Sept, when i find out i'll let ya'll know. Springfield fair pull should around the 1 week in Sept also.

Hey Tom, MTPA pull is tonight in Woodbury Tn. just 5 or 6 miles from Beans shop. If it don't rain, we are going to pull, i've herd Bean and Stoner are up and running too. starts at 6pm we are the 2nd class to pull. this is one in a very few pulls that we can be finished and out of there by 7-7:30 maybe home by 9pm or so.

Hey Tom, MTPA pull is tonight in Woodbury Tn. just 5 or 6 miles from Beans shop. If it don't rain, we are going to pull, i've herd Bean and Stoner are up and running too. starts at 6pm we are the 2nd class to pull. this is one in a very few pulls that we can be finished and out of there by 7-7:30 maybe home by 9pm or so.

Promised my wife I'd take her to the horse auction last night, didn't know about this pull tough.

Its really tempting to call in sick to work and come to this pull. Just trying to figure out how i can possibly get off every saturday in sept without throwing up a flag

Its really tempting to call in sick to work and come to this pull. Just trying to figure out how i can possibly get off every saturday in sept without throwing up a flag

1st week death in the family
2nd week got sick and throwing up
3rd week got the sh*ts
4th week call in dead lol

i think the RAIN had a little to do with it. We drove a long way to watch it RAIN.

It's only raining on the weekends this year...

Tired of it.