Lynnville FFA Truck/Tractor pull and dyno

yes u can but if diesel den shows up u might change ur mind on the last class :lolly::lolly::lolly:

so if i change my mind on pullin the last class can i go back to street??? and how far does it have to be drove down the street to be streetable??:lolly:

haha

well i have always said could u drive it 200miles round trip to and from a pull lol but i have see josh drive his down the road to a pull but he got stopped for crazy driven lol

as of now we are going to come..... I am planning to hook if i do come

well i have always said could u drive it 200miles round trip to and from a pull lol but i have see josh drive his down the road to a pull but he got stopped for crazy driven lol

200 miles round trip?? wat if i live only few miles from the pull?? haha jus kiddin we plannin on make'n the trip down long as we still together..... broke down ordered new 271 tcase after two mainshafts in the 241 shoulda done that in the first place but oh well you live an learn i guess

not a clue i will put it this way i have to have 26 trucks to pay for the dyno or i am in the hole

If 13 trucks dyno twice you're good right? Strap her down a couple extra times Chase, it'll work out LOL

Well, I'm hopin to get a couple buddies down to watch and dyno at least, even if they don't hook.

Buddy of mine is runnin around in a 6.4 with 40's. He wants to dyno it.

Yeah it is, I just didn't know if there was a limit, space on top of the roller get's kinda small with that much tire on it I'm thinkin.