Maryland and PA Pull Dates

Does anyone know what the rules are for the cecil fair pull? I would love to pull I have a feeling they will be using the same weight class as every one else does.

Ok is nobody watching this anymore? Of course they are running the 6500 rule I could run in the open class but I'm just looking for trouble in that one. I know a few guys last year that could not pull because they were too heavy. Do you think there will be a way to talk my way into raising the class to 6800?

The East Coast Pullers Ass. will be at Tuckahoe this weekend and they will be running the 8000# Pro Stock Diesel pickups.You can pay a 1 time hook fee and pull but you must have "ALL" saftey equipment, including full fire suit a secondary saftey hitch, air shut off, and full driveshaft loops.

For rules go to http://www.eastcoastpullersllc.com/

Hopefully i will have a better run there than last time, hope to see you all there, come over and say hi, Jeremy

Jeremy do you know how much the 1 time hook fee is? I've missed too many hooks to justify paying the membership fee but i might try to make it down for this one if theres a one time fee.

Hey Bret, pull is friday night, $50 is the hook fee, if you finish in the top ten you get all your money back there has been 5 to 7 truck consistant all year, so basically you get to hook for free plus they have a big dinner at 5 for all the pullers, Top notch group putting the pull on and an awsome place to run.

Hey Bret, pull is friday night, $50 is the hook fee, if you finish in the top ten you get all your money back there has been 5 to 7 truck consistant all year, so basically you get to hook for free plus they have a big dinner at 5 for all the pullers, Top notch group putting the pull on and an awsome place to run.

Yea thats a pretty good deal. Well ill get a safety hitch rigged up on it and try to get it down there friday. Thanks for the info

Back