Maryland and PA Pull Dates

I had a great time. I did ok for the truck sliding around like it did, not like the last pull of last year. Two pulls 194 and 227. I need to figure out a way to get the wheel speed up faster. I wanted to try locking the trans in 2 but I felt the truck bounce a little too much for my liking on the first pull so I decided against it.

Sorry I didn't make it! I was going to but my one buddy backed out and I surely wasn't going alone! Not like I coulda pulled with this tranny anyway...

god I can't wait for my BTS

Cecilton Fire company moved theirs to the 10th. And what time does centerville start this weekend?

May 10th???

good luck for cecilton...thats the night of The Buck's pull, they won't be able to compete with the crowd the Buck draws.

Well it was the 17th and thats the same night as tuckahoe's. they are look at it as there is a lot of guys that don't go up there and there are guys like me who want to pull but since I am a gasser I can't pull at the buck.

Cool Thanks. Hey Scott, is there any discussion about adjusting the weight requirements for the stock gas class. Tuckahoe realized that alot of the newer gas trucks like mine weigh over 6500 stock. So they adjusted the newer vehicle class weight to 6800 and the older gasser will stay at 6500. Eastern......can you elaborate on this more for me........ maybe help me out. I tried to get under 6500 but its not happening. 6600 is the best I can do, and there is no way I will compete in the 8000 open class.

Last edited:
Fords especialli the crew cabs are heavy, same with the chevys till they switched to an aluminum block. We jest made it 6800 so everyone could play, and havn't had any complaints so far. Kinda proof that we listen to what the pullers have for ideas (within reason). Same thing as the classic diesel class, the guys with the older trucks were getting it handed to them by the electronic injection trucks. It costs a bunch more to get the big hp numbers out of the mechanical stuff. ( not saying it cant be done, I know what is possible, it just takes more work than plug and play..... Wish I could be there this weekend, but my pickup is still loaded with deer corn, and my tractor is in the process of major TA surgery. Good Luck Everyone. I'll see what i can do with results too......

Don't Forget the Truck and Tractor show May 17, Pickup Pull Starts at 5:00, Reg 3:00 Pickups welcome at the show....

Thanks Eastern. Even though it probably too late for the change so I decided to attend a car/truck show that the procedes are going to relay for life.

The truck pull is still on for today, looks like the rain missed us, i dont think we even got a shower last nite, hope to c you all there.

Hey does anyone know the events for Chestertown??? They still planning to do the same thing they did last spring. Show and shine and the drags? Oh and once again, whats the weight limit they are planning to run for the gas class? I dont want to drive all the way there and not be able to pull because I am too heavy.

idk know about the weight limits, but i do know they arent doing the drags this time, so we shouldnt be there as late.

Well I guess I'll skip it this time. Found a truck show in Harrington DE that is supporting the local USO, and me being Military I would rather help out then sit at home and not do anything, plus its closer, like a hour or so closer

Any new pulls for this area?????

The buck????????

June 7
Lucas Oil East Coast Series – “Smoke & Thunder Nationals”
Super Stock/Pro-Stock Smoker Tractors,
Wheelstanding 2WD Trucks, Multi-engine Modified Tractors, Pro-Stock Diesel P/U Pulling.
Sponsored By Jones GMC Trucks-Lancaster

I was planning on seeing the action at The Buck tomorrow (Sat, 7th).. but got wind of a pull at the Mason-Dixon Fairgrounds of Delta, PA. Starts at 5 PM.
http://deltacardiffvfc.com/

Antrim Diesel of Greencastle has their annual big rig dyno in the morning/afternoon.. and I planning on heading to Delta after Antrim.

However.. the next two weekends, I will be at The Buck! Big rigs on the 14th and installment no. 2 of the diesel pickup powerfest is the 21st.

PS, this coming Friday (13th).. is Kempton. Recalling back to last year.. You might want to bring a sleeping bag!LOL:thankyou2:

street diesel are friday night and the pro stock diesels are thurs. night at kempton

Brett, I'm not doubting you.. but I'm seeing conflicting information on Kempton's lineup.. :confused: Interstate's schedule says one thing (with no mention of the pickups) and the full summer schedule on paannouncer.com says both diesel pickup classes are Fri night. I heard Carson and Jason say the same thing as you last night, but i bet you were the one who relayed the info to them..

http://www.paannouncer.com/
http://www.interstatepullers.com/

PS, Rob's Ford kicked some good butt last night at Delta in the street class. Jason ran it and it hopped a little around the 125', backed out and still drug the sled out to 285', put about 11' on 2nd place!

Back