Max'D Out goes 9.94 @ 138.4 today

Nope. If Garrett want's to sponsor us I'm sure we could find a way to make some Garrett turbo's work.

:hehe: Exactly.

Apparently they think imports are the hottest thing since sliced bread and have placed their sponsorships accordingly.

Hey, congrats gentlemen!!!

Guess It's my turn to drive, will have to tune it back a bit, no license for me, driving it in the Arm Drop Live event in Boise on the 22-23rd of May.:rockwoot:

Guess It's my turn to drive, will have to tune it back a bit, no license for me, driving it in the Arm Drop Live event in Boise on the 22-23rd of May.:rockwoot:

OK i guess it's 10.000 and the last pass of the day have them turn it back up
witchpot.gif

Nathan bought the fuel, I think its bio-diesel blend from the corner store.

So some percentage of the fuel used contained bio. That's pretty cool. DO you guys know what blend exactly. Bio has less BTU/unit volume compared to #2 distillate fuel. However, it has higher C-tane and better lubrication properties then #2. You guys may have have better time from straight diesel opposed to the blend( if it was anything about 20%.. or B20 is what it would have said on the pump). You can play with some the injection parameters to get a better burn with bio, but that's really if your primarily running a higher blend like B70-B100.

I bought it from the local Stinker station. They change their mix depending on the temperature (winter is B5 and I think summer is only B20 but that is a guess). I don't know what this mix actually was. I didn't even think about it (see the sign) being bio until I had already filled the truck.

Yeah well I mean 20% is still 20%. For all out performance you were a few % shy of what 100% pure pump diesel would be. But overall I did have an earth shattering effect.

Congrats again Guys, that truck is wicked impressive to watch in person.

Back