Mega Cab runs 11.14@ Bradenton this weekend

sexuality jokes...real mature. everybody will have their side...but that's a low blow in every sense of the phrase

I was making 200 hp more out of a 7.3 than anyone thought was even possible and doing it over a year ago.
Don't slap your back too hard old man,:kick:
Remember us youngins read this too.
Speaking of nut swinging, RC says loosen up a lil bit will ya:hehe:

Damn, all this and no one has been banned or given a time out.........even CompD moderators and vendors are battling it out now......:badidea:

:pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop:

Digger_717 said:
Damn, all this and no one has been banned or given a time out.........even CompD moderators and vendors are battling it out now......:badidea:

:pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop:

David gets in on everything...including 2 for one sales on wine coolers :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

2001shrtbedcmns said:
David gets in on everything...including 2 for one sales on wine coolers :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:
Surely your not implying I only drink cheap wine:shake:

OK, since it hasn't really been said, lets make it official. Lets keep it civil. I don't care if you debate like your ass is on fire, but lets keep the personal stuff out of it. I could have gone my whole life without learning that Greg has a small PEE PEE. LOL. Seriously, keep the personal stuff out of it.

Credibility is gained by what you have done, what you have proven, and how you handle yourself when your "credibility" is called out. So far this thread is on a best 2 out of 3. Lets clean it up.

I like most of the guys here, and both the guys that are the main focus in this thread. Lets all just quit calling his weight BS, because it's not. Granted, it's made me laugh reading some of the posts. I know of others that have weights in their signatures that are a little high for their truck, but every truck is different. This is because most all trucks are customized in a different way..

Dockboy said:
Yes..........they do.........

DSC00097.JPG

This is a race truck.
I have a daily driver "sleeper"
Do you know what that is????
Rules are made to be broken. There is no way that i will ever put a roll cage in my truck.
If i wanted a roll cage in my truck i would build a race truck and then that would be cool.
Till then i will keep sneaking into racetracks and laying one pass.
I can always go to 1/8 mile tracks that really dont ask for anything.

Powerstroke Racer said:
Surely your not implying I only drink cheap wine:shake:
I'm sorry...I forgot about the wally world special boonsfarm boxes...:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

W1cked said:
This is a race truck.
I have a daily driver "sleeper"
Do you know what that is????

Hey DW Ears,

It is a work plow truck and has always been daily driven. Many people have seen it and can vouch for that.

Rules are made to be broken.

Rules are there for yours and others safety!! This statement shows exactly what an absolute ass you are!!:bang

There is no way that i will ever put a roll cage in my truck.
If i wanted a roll cage in my truck i would build a race truck and then that would be cool. Till then i will keep sneaking into racetracks and laying one pass.

Then there is no way you will ever gain credibility with posts of your times!:kick: Without the ability to back up your times........they are worthless!! What was all this talk earlier about going to Commerce? Do you think they would let you go down the track without passing Tech? I will tell you this, I value my life, unlike you. There is NO WAY myself, or anyone else with more than 2 brain cells would be willing to be in the other lane against a vehicle not equiped properly!! People like you are why alot of tracks struggle because of insurance or get shut down when you become a big greasy blood spot on the track wall!!

You have basically just shut yourself out from ever being able to really prove your truck is anything more than an over weight speaker box!!:hehe:

W1cked said:
FYI docboy
I have done all the work myself. Gabby is a friend of mine that has let me use his lift when I have needed it.
again start talking smack when you have no clue who I am

You really are an idiot
why would you say stuff that you have no idea about

You really are a hater

You hate that I am from Florida
you hate that I have a stereo that is loud
you hate that my truck weighs 8400lbs
you hate that I ran 11.14@123.74
you hate that my truck is a 2006 mega cab
you hate that my truck made 1091hp

I really think you need to look inside of yourself and find out what is wrong with yourself
maybe you have a little dick
I don't know

Build your truck and take it to the track and lay some numbers down
till then
you can kiss my Florida loud music 8400lb 11.14 mega cab asz

Right now all you have is a truck that does not run
just hot air coming out of that mouth

Again you will be very surprised the day you meet me in person
i want to see how much smack you will say to my face

dude there's no doubt in my mind you have a badazz truck, but i really hope you dont throw your shoulder out while patting yourself on the back. I find it funny that there's no video yet, if i had a truck that fast id sure's the hell want to back it up and get it on video. Also id do a little weight reduction and shoot for 10's. "weight reduction is cheating" wtf, sounds like your back up runs were not so fast maybe? Im not doubting your weight one bit, my cc ford weighs 7920, but something else is not adding up.

greg if you really wanted to run fast you should have went with a dmax motor i have seen what is coming when the tranny holds and us dodge boys aint gonna like it..

tony597fitter said:
One of the reason the Cummins takes up the High Performance world is because the 5.9 has been around for over 20 years :rockwoot: . Not only does it give you reliability but you can make it into a rocket, as many here have proved time and time again.

How long was the 6.0 out for?
How long has the D-max been out for?
The 7.3 was the only other engine thats been around for a while but that motor just weighed to much and had to much displacement.
Now, if the 6.4 is what everyone says its going to be, it will be interesting (IMO I really doubt it).

Last time i checked there was not a cummins equipped truck in 1988 with more hp then it came stock. Also last time i heard IIRC 10 years ago it was awsome to make 3-375 hp with a 12v. Look at the design and componets, rod angles, componet contents, ect. Seems even out of the box knowing nothing the cummins still seems to be the stronger engine. And it dosent take 20 years to figure that out, just some engineering concepts.

EDIT: Just incase i wasnt clear the 20yr **** gets old.

Last edited:
W1cked said:
Rules are made to be broken. There is no way that i will ever put a roll cage in my truck.

Till then i will keep sneaking into racetracks and laying one pass.

This ranks up there with Wade for the dumbest thing I have ever heard anyone that races a truck say. I thought you were a stand up guy, and I gave you a bunch of Chit initially, but you stepped up to the plate and ran some good times. However, your credibility just took a big nose dive. Your risking others safety, and that is foolish, and selfish on a race track.

The two nearest tracks to me dont require anything becuase they are not 1/4 mile tracks they are 1/8 mile track.
So if i go and sneak a run on one of the 1/4 mile tracks that are far from me any ways what is the big deal.
I am sure everyone here drives 55mph on the highway.
This will be the last time i post on this thread

There is allot of good people on here but the few assholes in here are just not worth my aggrevation. I take this all to personal and for what to please a few losers that just internet race and like to put people down.

Doc you win
Your truck is faster than mine and you are the safest guy out there and you should probably be voted to be the top internet racer out there.
This is only one of my hobbies and to tell you the truth this is the one that has the most HATERS i have seen.
It makes me sick.

W1cked said:
The two nearest tracks to me dont require anything becuase they are not 1/4 mile tracks they are 1/8 mile track.
So if i go and sneak a run on one of the 1/4 mile tracks that are far from me any ways what is the big deal.
I am sure everyone here drives 55mph on the highway.
This will be the last time i post on this thread

There is allot of good people on here but the few assholes in here are just not worth my aggrevation. I take this all to personal and for what to please a few losers that just internet race and like to put people down.

Doc you win
Your truck is faster than mine and you are the safest guy out there and you should probably be voted to be the top internet racer out there.
This is only one of my hobbies and to tell you the truth this is the one that has the most HATERS i have seen.
It makes me sick.

For someone who baited this thread to go even further than it should have to use the tone in the manner you posted above is complete foolishness.

Congrats on the great time you posted the timeslip of. The rig defineately hauls.

But seriously- NHRA makes these rules after the protection of yourself and fellow competitors as well as track personell and most importantly the paying spectators. Your comment is pure pigheadedness to say the least.

I hope that you really didnt mean that and it was posted out of frustration. NHRA make these saftey measures for protection of everyone at the track and it should be adheared to properly by all participants.:rules:

Hope you change your outlook on this.

I have enjoyed this thread up until this post. Dockboy for one is probably laughing with every post and is not taking any of this to heart- you should do the same.

W1cked said:
If i wanted a roll cage in my truck i would build a race truck and then that would be cool.
Till then i will keep sneaking into racetracks and laying one pass..

Are you really this ignorant?? I cant beleive you just said that. How can you be so careless and cocky in regards to safety. I hope it doesnt take going into a wall to make you learn that the rules are in place for a reason.

Im at a loss of words. Im probably more than a few years younger than you and even I have more maturity and common sense than that.

this is my 1st post to this forum....this thread kept me reading from page 1 to page 16....this was a very interesting thread...