Mega Cab runs 11.14@ Bradenton this weekend

Dockboy said:
You are trying to talk smack to a guy that is use to getting blood from a turnip ;) I was making 200 hp more out of a 7.3 than anyone thought was even possible and doing it over a year ago. I still, as far as I know, have the only full size Superduty work truck w/ a 7.3 in the 11's. And not once mind you, but multiple, video documented times.

Imagine what is going to happen when I put that same attitude towards this CR Cummins:kick:

I could care less what a young punk with a big head and an annoying stereo in Bum F*** Florida does:what: I do what I do because I enjoy it. I'm using a CR Cummins because it's the best platform available to try and accomplish a goal I have set for myself. It has absolutly nothing to do with you or your truck! :rolleyes: Building the truck MYSELF is what makes it challenging. There is a big difference between buying a new truck, plopping some money down in Gabby's hand so he can build you an engine, turning a wrench or two here and there and acting like that is some great personal accomplishment and what I do:poke:

:thankyou2: :Cheer:

well said greg...my thoughts exactly. I could throw a bunch of money at someone and have them make my dmax go 10's...but what satisfaction is there in that? Its the battle to get there, finding what works and what doesnt, that makes it more impressive in the end.

Not dogging you w1cked, nobody can deny you dont have a sweet truck...8400 pounds or not, the fact that its a lifted megacab going low 11's is pretty awesome in my book.......but In my humble oppinion I dont think you are in any position to walk all over Dockboy...

ben

duratothemax said:
:thankyou2: :Cheer:

well said greg...my thoughts exactly. I could throw a bunch of money at someone and have them make my dmax go 10's...but what satisfaction is there in that? Its the battle to get there, finding what works and what doesnt, that makes it more impressive in the end.

Not dogging you w1cked, nobody can deny you dont have a sweet truck...8400 pounds or not, the fact that its a lifted megacab going low 11's is pretty awesome in my book.......but In my humble oppinion I dont think you are in any position to walk all over Dockboy...

ben

Whats the difference?
Its all about who can get to the end of the 1320 first isnt it?
Got to remember 2nd place is always the first loser.:thankyou2:

FYI docboy
I have done all the work myself. Gabby is a friend of mine that has let me use his lift when I have needed it.
again start talking smack when you have no clue who I am

You really are an idiot
why would you say stuff that you have no idea about

You really are a hater

You hate that I am from Florida
you hate that I have a stereo that is loud
you hate that my truck weighs 8400lbs
you hate that I ran 11.14@123.74
you hate that my truck is a 2006 mega cab
you hate that my truck made 1091hp

I really think you need to look inside of yourself and find out what is wrong with yourself
maybe you have a little dick
I don't know

Build your truck and take it to the track and lay some numbers down
till then
you can kiss my Florida loud music 8400lb 11.14 mega cab asz

Right now all you have is a truck that does not run
just hot air coming out of that mouth

Again you will be very surprised the day you meet me in person
i want to see how much smack you will say to my face

W1cked said:
FYI docboy
I have done all the work myself. Gabby is a friend of mine that has let me use his lift when I have needed it.
again start talking smack when you have no clue who I am

You really are an idiot
why would you say stuff that you have no idea about

You really are a hater

You hate that I am from Florida
you hate that I have a stereo that is loud
you hate that my truck weighs 8400lbs
you hate that I ran 11.14@123.74
you hate that my truck is a 2006 mega cab
you hate that my truck made 1091hp

I really think you need to look inside of yourself and find out what is wrong with yourself
maybe you have a little dick
I don't know

Build your truck and take it to the track and lay some numbers down
till then
you can kiss my Florida loud music 8400lb 11.14 mega cab asz

Right now all you have is a truck that does not run
just hot air coming out of that mouth

Again you will be very surprised the day you meet me in person
i want to see how much smack you will say to my face

I don't HATE anything!!

You must have a serious inferiority complex:hehe:

And yes, I have a little dick............so what!!LOL

You never answered my question.............What did you run at the track last night?:pop:

Doc

Do you really want to know what i ran last night. It was 1/8 mile track.
I think you are going to **** in your pants if i tell you so maybe this one i will keep to myself. LOL
I can only sneak into these 1/4 mile track now and put down one pass before i get kicked out becuase of my time.
I have not roll cage and i dont have drive shaft loops.
I will give you a hint on my run last night
I made another 2mph at the end of the 1/8 and my 60ft was a 1.689
Can you guess the time?????
This truck keeps getting faster.

Last edited:
Wicked, it seems to me your feeling pretty froggy for a guy that has run one eleven second pass and has yet to even back it up. I'm not saying you didn't do it, just that your pounding your chest pretty hard for one pass.

All Greg did was call bs on the weight and you took it personal, let it go. At first when everyone attacked you I flet they were a bit harsh, now I think you pretty much deserve it cause you're coming across as a real blowhard.

I'm sure when we all meet in person you're a great guy as most everyone here is, hell, we even talk to Wade when he shows at an event.

Maybe your just kidding around trying to push some buttons here, but I still think you need to tone it down. Greg is no hater, he loves this diesel stuff more than anyone I know and would be the first guy to congratulate you in person when you show at an event.

As far as the cr conversion, if you broke as many motors as he has you would be looking elsewhere too. It only took me two motors till I decided to make the switch.

Why do i have to tone anything down when i was the one attacked.
When i grew up you never let anyone get away with **** like that.
I will back off when Doc backs off.
He attacked me and all he had to do was be a man and admit he was wrong.
But he decided to keep going and guess what i will keep going with it also.
One thing i am not is a quiter.
Very simple answer to your question.

Now to answer duratothemax's question on my age.
I am less than 50 and more than 36.

94ttss said:
As far as the cr conversion, if you broke as many motors as he has you would be looking elsewhere too. It only took me two motors till I decided to make the switch.

Do you have any idea how many motors i have broken???
It is more than 6
There is no one out there that can tell me that this has been handed to me.
I have busted my ass trying **** no one has even thought of trying.
I will tell you that there are allot of little things that really help the CR that are not available to the public yet.

W1cked said:
Doc

Do you really want to know what i ran last night. It was 1/8 mile track.
I think you are going to **** in your pants if i tell you so maybe this one i will keep to myself. LOL
I can only sneak into these 1/4 mile track now and put down one pass before i get kicked out becuase of my time.
I have not roll cage and i dont have drive shaft loops.
I will give you a hint on my run last night
I made another 2mph at the end of the 1/8 and my 60ft was a 1.689
Can you guess the time?????
This truck keeps getting faster.

First, continuing to go to the track without the proper safety equipment shows your immaturity and blatant lack of respect for your fellow racers, track personel, and your family!:badidea:

Second, I'll give you some advice and you can take it, or leave it. If you ever want to be taken seriously and earn this respect you "think" you deserve, you would just post your times:doh: Instead, you play these "Billy Bad Ass" games and wonder why people give you a hard time!!:bang

:welcome:

Doc
All i did when i started this thread was post my time. You are the one that started the Billy Bad ass game.
The only one giving me a hard time is you.
Daily drivers dont have a roll cage
Race trucks have a roll cage

Instead, you play these "Billy Bad Ass" games and wonder why people give you a hard time!!:bang

Boy, Thats like the pot calling the kettle black:bang

Dockboy said:
What were the times and where is the video??

Oh, I forgot..............I bet lightning struck the timing lights again!!!:hehe:

W1cked........I think you need to consider this.......

You are trying to talk smack to a guy that is use to getting blood from a turnip ;) I was making 200 hp more out of a 7.3 than anyone thought was even possible and doing it over a year ago. I still, as far as I know, have the only full size Superduty work truck w/ a 7.3 in the 11's. And not once mind you, but multiple, video documented times.

Imagine what is going to happen when I put that same attitude towards this CR Cummins:kick:

You keep bringing up that I am putting a CR in because I'm trying to catch you? That is the most laughable thing I have ever heard!!!:hehe: YOU ARE NOBODY TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could care less what a young punk with a big head and an annoying stereo in Bum F*** Florida does:what: I do what I do because I enjoy it. I'm using a CR Cummins because it's the best platform available to try and accomplish a goal I have set for myself. It has absolutly nothing to do with you or your truck! :rolleyes: Building the truck MYSELF is what makes it challenging. There is a big difference between buying a new truck, plopping some money down in Gabby's hand so he can build you an engine, turning a wrench or two here and there and acting like that is some great personal accomplishment and what I do:poke:

Like I said..............You are invited to Fall Brawl...........Hopefully there will be no less than 3 or 4 1000+ hp trucks there..........Come up and show us what you are made of!! :pop:

You know, if you spent more time WORKING on your CR than keyboard race with W1cked, you might be getting some where useful. But seems to me, W1cked is kicking some arse, with a stock internals!!!!

W1cked said:
Doc

Yes..........they do.........

DSC00097.JPG

Ultimate Diesel said:
You know, if you spent more time WORKING on your CR than keyboard race with W1cked, you might be getting some where useful. But seems to me, W1cked is kicking some arse, with a stock internals!!!!

When the day comes that you accomplish what Greg has, then you can yap to him...

Until then, shut your pie hole.

partsguy662 said:
When the day comes that you accomplish what Greg has, then you can yap to him...

Until then, shut your pie hole.

:blahblah1: :blahblah1: :blahblah1:
You need to go back TO your hole.

W1cked said:
Doc
All i did when i started this thread was post my time. You are the one that started the Billy Bad ass game.
The only one giving me a hard time is you.

uhh....no, <11.5 trucks have a roll cage.

If you choose to go faster than 11.5 with your daily driver than you need a roll bar whether you like it or not; those are the rules. If you dont want a roll bar, than dial it in for 11.50. :rolleyes:

Ultimate Diesel said:

What are you?? His girlfriend??:hehe:

Prove YOU can do something besides swing on W1cked's nuts :kick: LOL