Mega Cab runs 11.14@ Bradenton this weekend

my 05 quad cab on 35`s weighed 7420 with me(205lbs) and a quarter tank......so wickeds truck comes in at 7400 lbs,plus the 1k of crack in the back,to 8400......after all the slack and mouth youve taken wicked,these guys can go blow!!you are the man!.......if this was a garmon powered truck,there wouldnt even be a discussion on it.......nice ride,,and nicer numbers!!bama

Congrats on the time and numbers. What tranny you running? Last thread I read of yours you said you had gone thru 3(?) ATS trannys or something like that. Just wondering if you ever got that part figured out...

I only had one ATS tranny and it lasted 4 hours before it shreaded itself.
I have gone through many many tranny's but i believe we have it right now.

tony597fitter said:
I was wondering the same thing:hehe:
Tail between his legs.

Yeah right!:hehe:

Nice numbers W1cked:clap:

I still call BS on your weight though:kick:

Regardless, bring your truck (along with the fat chicksLOL ) up to Fall Brawl http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13576

Come up a day early and we can run at the track on Friday:woohoo:

If you top me at either, I'll pay for your Tech card and dyno runs!:poke: :pop:

JasonCzerak said:
noo, I think nasty girl is a good sized truck. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if I recall correctly (being to late and lazy to look it up) but he's about 7700# some how. Still not 8400 by any means and they claim a hurt motor and/or tranny and managed a low 11.

When you factor all them apples and oranges around, you can plainly see, if you were to compare w1ckeds 1000+ HP and Nasty girls 1000+ HP, who's got a better truck at this time, it's obvious if one were to make a comparison. Not sayin'. Just sayin' kinda thing :) I would compare the two, cuz they are the only two thus far making HP and ET slips in full complete non-gutted trucks.

Personally, I think it's cool to recline and be a passenger in the rear seats with my beer bottles tucked upright behind the rear seats and run a 11 sec pass :) But's that's me. :)

Wait a minute....RCCX makes more power then both of them. In a full weight truck and runs 11.0's.(was anyways) I agree....I am more impressed with a full weight truck than a "drag" truck anyday.

Dockboy said:

Regardless, bring your truck (along with the fat chicksLOL ) up to Fall Brawl http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13576

:blahblah1:
I would make him pay for more than that!

sootman said:
Wait a minute....RCCX makes more power then both of them. In a full weight truck and runs 11.0's.(was anyways) I agree....I am more impressed with a full weight truck than a "drag" truck anyday.

You have to be part High school drama queen to keep up with all the drama some times. :) Sorry forgot about RCCX.

Ultimate Diesel said:
:blahblah1:
I would make him pay for more than that!
Hmmmmmm You may be onto something here.....:poke: Dock- Care to up your antie?LOL:poke: Loser wears a I Luv Wade @ NGM Diesel Shirt? LOL LOL LOL

Purely WICKED! Nice dyno numbers. That 1/4 mile run is very impressive too. I know that your truck is a very heavy truck. We were all talking about it when you were out here. That is the coolest part in making those numbers. 10's are close now. That will rock! Thanks.

W1cked said:
I only had one ATS tranny and it lasted 4 hours before it shreaded itself.
I have gone through many many tranny's but i believe we have it right now.

What trans are you running now?

Dockboy said:

Dockboy at this point you would have to come down to me if you want something proved.

I have proven myself and I really can care less what you think is real or BS.

So that is my offer Dockboy let me know.

Here kitty kitty kitty.:eek:wned: :evil

W1cked said:
Dockboy at this point you would have to come down to me if you want something proved.

I have proven myself and I really can care less what you think is real or BS.

So that is my offer Dockboy let me know.

Here kitty kitty kitty.:eek:wned: :evil

I don't need anything proved:hehe:

:eek:wned: ?????????????? Exactly how have I been owned??? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
You called the weight BS Dockboy. Oh I see you are backstepping now. Hey man it's all good.
You are use to bashing on Wade and i will not get between you guys but dont mistake my kindness for weakness.

W1cked said:
You called the weight BS Dockboy. Oh I see you are backstepping now. Hey man it's all good.
You are use to bashing on Wade and i will not get between you guys but dont mistake my kindness for weakness.

The weight is BS but whatever:hehe:

I'm not backstepping one bit!!:hehe: Show up and put up.........otherwise, I'll continue to call BS when I see it:hehe:

Dude, he got it weighed the same day you said prove it. How in the hell is that remotely BS?

Amish Elegance said:
Dude, he got it weighed the same day you said prove it. How in the hell is that remotely BS?

Because there is not any other truck in that config that is remotely that heavy unless you start adding toolboxes, racks, welders, etc.:doh:

Regardless, don't like being called out for BS, don't post it!!

I'm not the usual lemming ;)

I dunno I don't see any BS coming from W1cked...... What more do you want- video proof of him on the scales?:hehe:

I'd like to see some vid of the run though:poke:

Everyone BS'd his dyno numbers and told him to put it on the track and prove it. The guy gets a slip from the track. You call bs on the weight.
He gets a certified scale slip within 20 lbs of what he guessed the truck to be and you still call BS! What more can he do? This guy has run the gauntlet of internet racers to prove himself, and proven to be everything he's claimed to the best of his ability. You actually think he should drive all the way up to your local track and prove to you he can do it? Come on dock, lets get real here.

No one is disputing what you've done with a 7.3, its amazing to say the least. But for someone who makes a point to note plow brackets hand in hand with time slips, don't you think we're getting a little petty?

The truck is a loaded mega cab, leveled, "twennies", stereo and more. If wicked is a fat ass of a driver that could easily put him in the ball park.

Last edited:
Dockboy said:
Because there is not any other truck in that config that is remotely that heavy unless you start adding toolboxes, racks, welders, etc.:doh:

Regardless, don't like being called out for BS, don't post it!!

I'm not the usual lemming ;)

Well, SORRRRRRRRRY, SUPER GOD!