Mega Cab runs 11.14@ Bradenton this weekend

His truck is fully decked out.. He ran it with everything on it.. It's nice inside with leather, sunroof, big stereo, etc.. He left the tailgate, bed cover, and everything else on the truck at the track as well.. Dockboy, try not to doubt him.. As far as deathmatches go, I think you have your hands full with Wade.. =)

Dockboy
I will say it again
Here kitty kitty kitty
The truck weighs 8160 without me in it. I weigh 220lbs
8160 + 220 = 8380
Pretty simple math
This is all you are holding on to and it is slipping away Dockboy.
Give it up
Admit that you were wrong and move on.

Dalpilot said:
Hey Wicked, thats a direct violation of "Comp D man law". LOL LOL

NIce run though.
Yes but in this case he is finely skirting the laws edge..... LOL LOL

I think i have earned the right to taunt Dockboy the same way he is calling the weight of my truck BS with a certified weight slip.
Behind a keyboard people do the unthinkable.
I dont hide behind a keyboard.
I have put out all pieces of evidence needed to backup my story,
The only thing missing is a video and that would have been worthless becuase the timeboards at the track were hit by lightning and have not been fixed.
$.02

Base curb weight of the 4x4 Laramie mega cab is 7733.

A stereo system can EASILY be 300# if you have a few 12's, amps, custom box, wiring, ect.

Then that other stuff he's got installed. yeah. I can see an extra 400#'s on top of the curb.

My quad cab long box, with the "light" g56 weighs in at 7760 without me. I weigh 315, so i weigh in at roughly 8100#'s.

I have no stereo system, just stock....with 35's. My truck is pretty much a full load, but not quite.

I can easily see a MC pullin in that kinda weight...especially WITH a system, even though the driver weighs 100 pounds less than me!!

W1cked said:
I think i have earned the right to taunt Dockboy the same way he is calling the weight of my truck BS with a certified weight slip.
The only thing missing is a video and that would have been worthless becuase the timeboards at the track were hit by lightning and have not been fixed.
$.02

He was talking about posting :eek:wned: when describing your own post...
http://competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12179

You can taunt DB all you want. LOL

Ramtd02 said:
My quad cab long box, with the "light" g56 weighs in at 7760 without me. I weigh 315, so i weigh in at roughly 8100#'s.

I have no stereo system, just stock....with 35's. My truck is pretty much a full load, but not quite.

I can easily see a MC pullin in that kinda weight...especially WITH a system, even though the driver weighs 100 pounds less than me!!

full of fuel, all the factory parts (tail gate, spare, batteries, jacks) + me, I was a few pounds over 7400.

them 35's must be heavy suckers.

W1cked said:
$.02

:hehe: LOL

I NEVER HIDE BEHIND A KEYBOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hehe:

Everything I have ever said or done has been in the public and in front of hundreds of people:kick:

And you guy's take this crap WAY TOO SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hehe:

There are many people here that know me and have met me personally............they know EXACTLY what I'm about:poke: :evil

Like I said W1cked.........show up at Fall Brawl and put it down. There will be 150-200 trucks there a day with 300+ spectators. If you didn't have anything to prove..............what's the point in this thread then?LOL

Dockboy you keep telling me to come up and i have counter offered you to come down.
I have never met you and i dont know what you are about.
At this point you are a guy that came out and called something BS and i shut you up.
This is what it is .
Take it however you would like.
If you want to run me you must come down to me.
Your truck is not a real challenge at this point so i would not waste my time to go and run you.
You really have to lay off the haterade man that stuff will kill ya. LOL

W1cked said:
At this point you are a guy that came out and called something BS and i shut you up.
This is what it is .

You shut me up??????????:hehe: I doubt it!!!!!!!!:kick:

Your truck is not a real challenge at this point so i would not waste my time to go and run you.
You really have to lay off the haterade man that stuff will kill ya. LOL

No real challenge? You have no idea!!:what:

Again, talk to the people that know me..................I am probably one of the last persons you could ever label a hater ;)

:pop:

Lol Congrats on the numbers Wicked......... it sure is a pretty truck for how fast it goes.

I think Commerce on Sept. the 8th would be a real neutral type place to run these two. Whaddya say fella's:pop: . Oh, and for whatever it's worth, i was there saw the truck run, and it is a fully loaded down Mega cab. And I do know both of you guy's, and it's all about havin fun.:kick: Gary

JasonCzerak said:
full of fuel, all the factory parts (tail gate, spare, batteries, jacks) + me, I was a few pounds over 7400.

them 35's must be heavy suckers.

I was full of fuel as well.....the 35's are 140 pounds per tire and rim with air....not sure if you consider that heavy or not.

Doc
Final offer let's meet at commerce sept 8
if I win you will change your avitar to
I Luv Wade
if you win than you have the better truck
l can also throw in a case of your favorite haterade
flavor to spice up the deal
Here kitty kitty
Do you start your day by drinking a glass of haterade
I told you already that sh@t will kill ya

W1cked said:
Here kitty kitty

Least you could do is come up with something original :rolleyes:

I already know you have nothing for me, so why should I travel:bang :hehe:

Doc
You want something original ok then here you go
I think you are a *****
you say I have nothing
you might want to go back to the first page and read the timeslip
what is your fastest time?
what is your best dyno number?
if you are near my numbers than we can talk otherwise don't waste my time *****.
I hope that is clear enough
it was having you here but I think now you must go and cough up a hairball
I told you before don't mistake my kindness for weakness
I deal with punks like you all the time
I am going to start drawing your new avitar and will have it up for people to vote

Dock..how far are you from Commerce? I know Wade is in Miami..and he is atleast 8-9 hours give or take...to there..