Mega Cab runs 11.14@ Bradenton this weekend

I see a fight starting up...keep any personal crap out of it...other than that...have fun.

Dont worry no fight from my end just having fun with doc
he is a good punching bag

W1cked said:
Doc
You want something original ok then here you go
I think you are a *****
you say I have nothing
you might want to go back to the first page and read the timeslip
what is your fastest time?
what is your best dyno number?
if you are near my numbers than we can talk otherwise don't waste my time *****.
I hope that is clear enough
it was having you here but I think now you must go and cough up a hairball
I told you before don't mistake my kindness for weakness
I deal with punks like you all the time
I am going to start drawing your new avitar and will have it up for people to vote

Punk??????????? I'm probably old enough to be your father:hehe: The only punks I know have 400 lb. sub boxesLOL

When you make what you say you do on nitrous, on fuel only.......come see me..........until then, stay in FL because you wouldn't want to be embarrassed:doh:

Any numbers you know of from me are what I squeezed out of a 7.3 Powerstroke. You are just like a puppy on the porch watching the Big Dogs with my new project:poke:

W1icked is around 11 hours from Commerce. A race for avatar pictures would be some funny stuff.

sooooo..with that said..Dock..one more time where are you?..at 11 hours commerce maybe be a very good compromise..for both.put all the BS talk to rest and settle it..on the track..I am planning on being at commerce and would love to see this match..

Nice Job Wicked, Care to share some of the secrets to that lighting fast truck /// 13.66@100.1

Doc
I did not know you were a senior citizen
My parents always taught me to respect the elder
Question do they give you a senior citizen discount at the track?
Commerce is the place I will drive up to run against you.
I have a can of whoop azz with your name on it Doc
ahhhh whaz up doc

W1cked said:
Doc

I don't care who you are, thats funny right there, damned funny.

Wicked, you can't win with Greg, cause he can't loose. He was around when Otto was testing the diesel. LOL

Ok Dock is advertising an 11.8, and W1cked just ran 11.1 right? How is Dock gonna beat him when he is a second behind? LOL

Man you guys are way too serious..... DB and I are good friends from way back and he is a straight shooter and a ton of fun to be around. I do like the idea of an avitar race, but lets wait till everyone has their trucks up and running. As for Fall Brawl I would love to see W1cked show, I know I talk to RC about coming up as well. Hopefully DB will have his truck together by then. Who knows maybe the black ride might even show up......

Doug

W1cked said:
Doc
Commerce is the place I will drive up to run against you.
I have a can of whoop azz with your name on it Doc
ahhhh whaz up doc

I use my AARP card everywhere I go ;)

Can't make Commerce, but the invitation to Fall Brawl is still open:poke:

When you get in the 10's, you might have a chance:evil

Santa Gertrudis said:
Ok Dock is advertising an 11.8, and W1cked just ran 11.1 right? How is Dock gonna beat him when he is a second behind? LOL
Probably with the full-on CR he's putting in his truck right now.

Dang were have I been.....oh yea, work! Missed this thread all together!

Jorge, good job! We all knew the combo was there and all it was going to take was a tiny bit of tuning, your numbers back it up on the dyno and track......really hard to dispute pushing that much truck down the track.

Look forward to seeing you push the limit!

Jim

Jim,

Where ya been..... I hadn't seen you on the boards lately. Was good to see you earlier this month!

Well guys as promised earlier before this thread got side tracked with Docboy that i now find out his truck does not even run at this time.
Sorry for the waste of time guys but back to what you guys are here for.
A fresh dyno print out of yesterdays run on the rollers.
Disclaimer:
The dyno print you are about to view is for your enjoyment. It is not an exact number just an estimate. The dyno used was a dyno jet just like the one that Dave Dunbar runs and also Maddog.
The first run was done last week on only #2 diesel.
The second run was done yesterday with a little shot of NX.
If anyone wants to calculate the correction factor it is next to the STD.
The difference between one and the other is that one day was hotter than the other.
dyno1091.jpg

Last edited:
Incredible numbers. Congrats. That's gotta be a fun ride.

Nastygirls 1,036hp was on #2 only on Dunbars.

Such a shame that engine is in an ugly ass dudge. maybe a truck swap is in order.:poke:

Back