Mega Cab runs 11.14@ Bradenton this weekend

tony597fitter said:
Right now it doesnt its broke.:eek:wned:

I just love to stir the pot.

Plus, its a 5spd.

Dockboy dont be the SENSATIVE one on here, its all in fun.:Cheer:

Who Doesn't love to stir up sh*t??:rockwoot:

Ultimate Diesel said:
Why are you telling him to step up when you stepped down to W1cked?

Stepped down?:what:

I said I couldn't make Commerce, that's all.

When the truck is done, anytime young "400 lb. sub box" wants to get humiliated, he can meet me at the track:poke:

I invited him to Fall Brawl. All he has to do is show up and throw it down. Then again, there will be hundreds of people there so he might get stage fright!!:hehe:

Last edited:
Dockboy said:
Stepped down?:what:

I said I couldn't make Commerce, that's all.

When the truck is done, anytime young "400 lb. sub box" wants to get humiliated, he can meet me at the track:poke:

I invited him to Fall Brawl. All he has to do is show up and throw it down. Then again, thee will be hundreds of people there so he might get stage fright!!:hehe:

Whats wrong with a man who wants some good tunes while kicking a$$ during the day and taking names in the evening??

Dockboy said:
It weighed 7840 lbs.

will weigh around 7300 now.

Boy, that truck is lighter than w1ckeds.
If you loaded another 400-500#, WHEN it was running,

Youd be in the 12s:eek:wned: :thankyou2:

A bunch of noise from the peanut gallery!!:hehe:

When you two have a dog in the hunt, feel free to look me up:blahblah1: :poke:

:blahblah1: :blahblah1: :blahblah1: :blahblah1: :blahblah1:
I have more than a dog on the hunt and W1cked knows what I got going. BUT, there is no way I am shipping my butt to FL for a FURD. Plus, my truck weighs 8000lbs. Don't believe me? Of course not. :stab:

JOHNBOY said:
:homo: That is no excuse! :blahblah1: :blahblah1:
Lack of skill is! :poke: :pop:

Last years best was 13.334 @ 98mph with a Six Speed stick.
Look familiar.
There are faster DODGE manuals out there:eek:wned:

So, who needs lessons?:poke:

You also need to remember,
You or I will NEVER be as fast as an auto.

Last edited:
Ultimate Diesel said:
:blahblah1: :blahblah1: :blahblah1: :blahblah1: :blahblah1:
I have more than a dog on the hunt and W1cked knows what I got going. BUT, there is no way I am shipping my butt to FL for a FURD. Plus, my truck weighs 8000lbs. Don't believe me? Of course not. :stab:

:hehe: LOL :hehe:

Kids these days:hehe:

tony597fitter said:
Seniors,

Just like an old dog, cant teach them any new tricks.:Cheer:

Again..................Exactly what have you done?????...........That's what I thought!!:hehe:

Just remember, I made more power and went faster than you can only dream .........with a 7.3 Powerstroke!!:poke: :hehe:

Dockboy said:
Again..................Exactly what have you done?????...........That's what I thought!!:hehe:

Just remember, I made more power and went faster than you can only dream with a 7.3 Powerstroke!!:poke: :hehe:

Yeah, but I believe you have hit the glass ceiling with the 7.3 and from what I hear your changing forces to a real HP Engine???