Mega Cab runs 11.14@ Bradenton this weekend

Ladies and Gentlemen
As promised earlier I said we I would create a new avatar for Dockboy but we will have to have a vote on this. Right now Dockboy has forfeited the race at Commerce so that is an instant loss. There is a rumor on this thread that he is installing a CR into his FORD. Funny how people put me down but in the background they are installing the same engine that is in my truck. I wonder why.
Well back to the new avatars that i have come up with, I am open for suggestions here guys.
A.
image1.php.jpg

B.
Wade.jpg

Please cast your vote

W1cked said:
Ladies and Gentlemen
As promised earlier I said we I would create a new avatar for Dockboy but we will have to have a vote on this. Right now Dockboy has forfeited the race at Commerce so that is an instant loss. There is a rumor on this thread that he is installing a CR into his FORD. Funny how people put me down but in the background they are installing the same engine that is in my truck. I wonder why.
please cast your vote

Uhh, it's not a rumor dude.
Here is the thread.
Dockboy's CR swap
Been going on since mid July. I don't think he ever put down your engine or your setup, he just questioned your weight. That is all. I don't recall one bad post about your engine at all.

Quite an interesting thread:pop:

Congrats to you W1cked:clap: Extremely impressive numbers and track times :ft: :bow:

Very nice #'s Wicked!!! :rockwoot: HP is HP spray or not dude!

However in retaliation and defense :hehe: .........
I made 1036 on fuel only can you imagine if I sprayed? LOL

Nasty Girl said:
Very nice #'s Wicked!!! :rockwoot: HP is HP spray or not dude!

However in retaliation and defense :hehe: .........
I made 1036 on fuel only can you imagine if I sprayed? LOL
I can! Rods, pistons and block would be everywhere... :hehe: just kidding man, I would hope that it holds.

joefarmer said:
I can! Rods, pistons and block would be everywhere... :hehe: just kidding man, I would hope that it holds.

Notice I don't have 2 spare motors in my sig though. :owned: I'm just kidding I should have 3! :hehe:

Nasty Girl said:
Notice I don't have 2 spare motors in my sig though. :owned: I'm just kidding I should have 3! :hehe:
:hehe: :hehe: That's my philosophy! If you can beat 'em, join in the parts thrashing!

Nasty Girl said:

Didt you just break a manlaw?:hehe: :bang

Jetpilot said:
Jim,

Where ya been..... I hadn't seen you on the boards lately. Was good to see you earlier this month!

It was good to hang out with you'll too Doug, always fun go down to your folks place!

Jimbo found out some good news....advancement to Chief Petty Officer....so now i'm going through the.....training phase and it is busy!

That reminds me, it's almost 11 and I get up at 4...nite, nite!

Jim

Dockboy said:
Yeah right!:hehe:

Nice numbers W1cked:clap:

I still call BS on your weight though:kick:

Regardless, bring your truck (along with the fat chicksLOL ) up to Fall Brawl http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13576

Come up a day early and we can run at the track on Friday:woohoo:

If you top me at either, I'll pay for your Tech card and dyno runs!:poke: :pop:

Sounds to me,

YOU BETTER BRING SOME MONEY!!:hehe: :thankyou2:

W1cked said:
Dockboy
I will say it again
Here kitty kitty kitty
The truck weighs 8160 without me in it. I weigh 220lbs
8160 + 220 = 8380
Pretty simple math
This is all you are holding on to and it is slipping away Dockboy.
Give it up
Admit that you were wrong and move on.

Just curious whats Dockboys truck weigh? Maybe he could add the extra weight and make it an even race.:hehe:

tony597fitter said:
Just curious whats Dockboys truck weigh? Maybe he could add the extra weight and make it an even race.:hehe:

Exactly what does YOUR truck run????:poke: :rolleyes:

Before running your mouth.........be prepared to step up!!:hehe:

Right now it doesnt its broke.:owned:

I just love to stir the pot.

Plus, its a 5spd.

Dockboy dont be the SENSATIVE one on here, its all in fun.:Cheer:

Back