Merced County Fair, Merced CA June 15th

good job scott.. looked like a average loose cal track..

good job scott.. looked like a average loose cal track..

Wasn't there but I always thought merced was the hardest track from past pulls Bbd prolly made it a lose track after though! any vids from other classes

good little turnout for diesel classes. chads dura took stock. a extreme class setup dura took the street class.:what: kid must be proud of that feat. johnny had another good run and took extreme. alberts dodge blew a boot half way down the track.

Cole had a nice looking run. Scott didn't disappoint either. Smokin MAxx makes
it look too easy. Awesome crowd turnout too.
-jp

I wlould luv to win some time but pulled 248ft and driving it to work the next day I was happy with my vp44 would luv to put a p pump one day but the damb smog **** we got to go through

Why would he not be proud, he put about 30 feet on 2nd place. And Why should he be in extreme. That truck is 100% legal for 2.8 so I have no idea why you would even say something that dumb.

good little turnout for diesel classes. chads dura took stock. a extreme class setup dura took the street class.:what: kid must be proud of that feat. johnny had another good run and took extreme. alberts dodge blew a boot half way down the track.

That truck is 100% legal for 2.8.

2.8??? there is no 2.8. since when have any pulls around here been divided by inducer size? around here its usually stock, street and extreme. usually extreme is the only class that allows hanging weights and blocking the frame. thats why i wrote the "dumb" statement.........smart guy.

2.8??? there is no 2.8. since when have any pulls around here been divided by inducer size? around here its usually stock, street and extreme. usually extreme is the only class that allows hanging weights and blocking the frame. thats why i wrote the "dumb" statement.........smart guy.

We have had 4 classes for a while know if you pull with MLM.

Stock
Street
Super Street
Modified

And Cole is correct it is 2.8 for Stret class:

Turbocharger:
The turbocharger is limited to one single turbo charger with an inducer bore of 2.8 inches or less.

BBD

The tech guy has no clue what he is looking at. All he looked at was if the battery was tight. He never mesured any turbo, he goes off what you tell him. That dura is a sandbagger.

You were almost right with the statement above. :umno:

The truck was legal bottom line.

Cory I never got video of Cole I think Justin did I'll have to ask him when I see him today.

The tech guy has no clue what he is looking at. All he looked at was if the battery was tight. He never mesured any turbo, he goes off what you tell him. That dura is a sandbagger.

Let me get this right since he figured out how to win in convincing fashion while being completely legal for the class he is a sandbagger? :doh:

When you can tell me how that truck is a sand bagger I'd be glad to agree.

dont talk s*** unless you kno what you are talking about..... your welcome to pop the hood to see that i meet all the rules and some... i just had a good pull this week unlike 2 weeks ago at hilmar i got beat by a stock 6.7 with a stock turbo and a stock tranny! I will be in ceres on sunday if you want to come check it out and tell me where i am wrong!

We have had 4 classes for a while know if you pull with MLM.

Stock
Street
Super Street
Modified

And Cole is correct it is 2.8 for Stret class:

Turbocharger:
The turbocharger is limited to one single turbo charger with an inducer bore of 2.8 inches or less.

BBD

so if johnny (smokin max) is using a 2.8, he could run street? and if thats the case, then all these kids/adults with a small upgraded turbo(a 62) on there daily driver trucks have to compete with those trucks? it seems that there needs to be a different class. in merced, according to the tech there was 3 classes.stock, street and extreme or whatever names they actually used. the tech said if there is any turbo upgrade u r automatically in street. the people that were running the show were PTPA if i am not mistaking. where can one find the actual details on every class for that association? or do they use someone elses set of rules? as of right now this seems to be a bit confusing on whose rules u go by. there is 3 different associations around here. correct? vtpa, ptpa and mlm.

If that is how you feel about the tech guy then I would suggest that you stay home! My tech guy happens to be the shop manager at a large truck repair shop. He knows what he is looking at. Are we going to waste the time at the scale to take your intakes apart and measure turbos? NO. Aside from the 5 trucks in your class, we had 49 other trucks and tractors to weigh in and get staged. I guess it is our own fault for being used to dealing with professionals, but we tend to believe a guy when he tells us what he has.

I do not know you, nor do I need to. I will tell you that we have been doing this a lot longer than you have know pulling existed and we will still be doing it long after you are gone!