MHP 1mm+, ZZ Fab, 103# springs, fresh from MHP.

Guess everyone needs to sell the 1,000 dollar studs and go to 400 dollar studs. Must be a myth. Thanks for in enlightenment and years of knowledge brought to your by (Getting stroked by F350's)

Question was about the head and not for comments. Build yalls stuff how y'all want but keep it to yourselves unless it's useful. It's always the haters that can't afford to build much of anything and pieced together that always make smart comments.

Not everyone has an unlimited check for daddy's bank account you butt hurt little bittch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guess everyone needs to sell the 1,000 dollar studs and go to 400 dollar studs. Must be a myth. Thanks for in enlightenment and years of knowledge brought to your by (Getting stroked by F350's)

You can't even read wtf do you know. All the questions you asked were clearly stated in the ad so fuk yourself

I can understand for 60psi and under but for a built head capable of 1,300 hp and compounds with boost psi numbers at 90+ psi was wondering why no o ring or fire rings. It was a question a debate intended. I seen the over sized valves just was wondering why and what was his goals intended for the amount of work done to this head since stock heads can flow well past 1,000hp

FYI most builders will leave the head flat and cut the block or sleeves for fire rings.

Lol I work for a living just like anyone else but I also didn't sit around and wait for hand outs to get where I am either and also have a wife that makes good money kid o. I can't help you settle for cleaning bathrooms at McDonald's for a living. Them special ED class's in school didn't pay off for you I reckon. And butt hurt ? I'm fine lol sounds like you need a diaper change tho

Last edited:
It would be ideal if you can but in most cases it's easier to cut the head of its off

Poor Broaner just wants to sell a head... Yesh. GLWS!

^^^^ agreed! I just wanted to know why he didn't fire ring that's all. Then all the crying an drama started. If it didn't have the side draft I'd buy it or do some trading and boot.

Lol I work for a living just like anyone else but I also didn't sit around and wait for hand outs to get where I am either and also have a wife that makes good money kid o. I can't help you settle for cleaning bathrooms at McDonald's for a living. Them special ED class's in school didn't pay off for you I reckon. And butt hurt ? I'm fine lol sounds like you need a diaper change tho

Lol kiddo? I work for the rail road buddy I don't settle for $hit

Why don't you just PM the OP and find out for yourself that fire rings aren't needed instead of getting into a useless pissing match.

Cause I figured kids wouldn't be running their dick beaters popping off on stuff that doesn't concern them, but I guess they didn't get yanked up and a$$ busted enough to learn that when adults are talking to shut up

243.png

Cause I figured kids wouldn't be running their dick beaters popping off on stuff that doesn't concern them, but I guess they didn't get yanked up and a$$ busted enough to learn that when adults are talking to shut up

Well when you ask stupid fuking question adult or not you're Gona get a stupid answer and how this has anything whatsoever to do with what studs I run in my truck is well beyond my comprehension especially when you have no idea what your talking about . My setup holds just fine at 900-1000hp and I have single handed built everything on my truck including the engine,trans, and twin turbos so open mouth and insert foot. I've met plenty of old mother fukers just like you who think there **** don't stink and shown them up in every way whether it be welding wrenching or whatever.

Lol yeah I'm sure. First your truck was around 700hp now it's been all the way to 1,000hp and beyond beating on it everyday and the 425s been holding Strong. It's funny that Haisley won't even mess with o ringing anything or 425s for anything over 700hp but let's take your experience over someone like Haisley don't know what they are talking about. Since when is 30 old ? And this old man can still bust this kids a$$ any day no questions asked.

Last edited:
Grow up before you get yourself hurt youngsters from letting that bull dog mouth over load the puppy dog a$$

Lol yeah I'm sure. First your truck was around 700hp now it's been all the way to 1,000hp and beyond beating on it everyday and the 425s been holding Strong. It's funny that Haisley won't even mess with o ringing anything or 425s for anything over 700hp but let's take your experience over someone like Haisley don't know what they are talking about. Since when is 30 old ? And this old man can still bust this kids a$$ any day no questions asked.

My signature hasn't been updated in a long time bud and when did I ever say I was pushing 700?Everything listed there was what I had done when I bent a rod before I built the engine and put new turbos ect on it. Idc what Haisley has to say, I've personally seen my exact setup hold 900+for a very long time on numerous trucks in my area. Will it hold 1300 or whatever ? Probly not! But then again I but my truck to be 1000 max and it mostly sees the street so I see no point in paying 800 extra for something I don't need