MHP 1mm+, ZZ Fab, 103# springs, fresh from MHP.

Leave your baby 475 at home where it belongs not at the track like you assume it can run. It can't. Give it up or spend some real money like everyone else has.

If you will be at indy on June 25th, I'd gladly race you. I won't leave mine in the parking lot and didn't know we were comparing wives incomes.

Bring both you'll need it to trailer your truck back and pack your parts up laying on the ground after I tear it a new a$$

I hear guys from NC blow the best btw. No you take some advice and stfu

The only one blowing is you, dumb ass mf Blowin smoke like you have a ****ing clue when you really don't, it's pretty funny a couple months ago you didn't even know the difference between fire rings and o rings and now your some bad ass know it all keyboard warrior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've figured it out. It is an elaborate scheme by broaner to keep his add at the top...

What do you expect from a guy that starts threads like this lol. He is a special kind of stupid
f5b16399da7cdb1c8e9d28f7f6bf3b1b.jpg

Lmao! What a f**king retard! Thats awesome.

I've figured it out. It is an elaborate scheme by broaner to keep his add at the top...
We had a conversation via text about whether the thread was fair game or not because it's a legit for sale add. I think a new for sale add needs started so the bull can continue to be stabbed.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

We had a conversation via text about whether the thread was fair game or not because it's a legit for sale add. I think a new for sale add needs started so the bull can continue to be stabbed.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

I thought broaner and gecovey had a deal struck in this head already.

Yeah, he got booted from CF for a big mouth too. Spouting off about his #invisiblebuild

I think I remember him, over there. Had a 100k dollar build, made over a thousand ponies, but was still waiting on turbos. Baddest truck builder on the web. His truck is better than all, and money is a big thing for him. He and RJP are the only two guys pushing a grand on a 68rfe. Only difference is, we've seen ronnies truck.

Green bean, 2 questions, you ever get your turbos? And how much or a gain over stock does the blown HG provide?

I think I remember him, over there. Had a 100k dollar build, made over a thousand ponies, but was still waiting on turbos. Baddest truck builder on the web. His truck is better than all, and money is a big thing for him. He and RJP are the only two guys pushing a grand on a 68rfe. Only difference is, we've seen ronnies truck.

Green bean, 2 questions, you ever get your turbos? And how much or a gain over stock does the blown HG provide?

I think among many other things it's hilarious he can come out of the blue and bash me for running arp 425s and not wasting the money for 625s but he threw 10k in the garbage for a 68rfe instead of just doing a 47/48 swap on his 1300 hp ghost truck