MHP 1mm+, ZZ Fab, 103# springs, fresh from MHP.

Ok and I'm not saying you ever had to. That's your choice either way. I was simply asking since he had all that head work done why he opted out on fire ringing it. Any high hp machined head usually is o ringed or fire ring. Either way this has went to this and filling up his sale post and didn't intend on it. Sorry B

Then shut your eyes along with your mouth ! No thanks required for the expert advice I just give you.

Lol yeah I'm sure. First your truck was around 700hp now it's been all the way to 1,000hp and beyond beating on it everyday and the 425s been holding Strong. It's funny that Haisley won't even mess with o ringing anything or 425s for anything over 700hp but let's take your experience over someone like Haisley don't know what they are talking about. Since when is 30 old ? And this old man can still bust this kids a$$ any day no questions asked.

Are you referring to me with this?

Fire rings and orings are over rated just like 625 head studs.

So much knowledge has been gained in 2 days by our little buddy mr. Green.

To fire ring or not that's my question !!!!
http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?t=190837

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do you expect from a guy that starts threads like this lol. He is a special kind of stupid
f5b16399da7cdb1c8e9d28f7f6bf3b1b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr. Bob fagget we can compare bank statements anytime and also truck builds. It took me two months to buy a $10,000 transmission first. Funny coming from a guy that my transmission cost half of what his whole truck does.

Leave your baby 475 at home where it belongs not at the track like you assume it can run. It can't. Give it up or spend some real money like everyone else has.

Mr. Bob fagget we can compare bank statements anytime and also truck builds. It took me two months to buy a $10,000 transmission first. Funny coming from a guy that my transmission cost half of what his whole truck does.

Judging by your figures, that took you 22 months worth of allowance saving by you to afford that.

Leave your baby 475 at home where it belongs not at the track like you assume it can run. It can't. Give it up or spend some real money like everyone else has.

Big time race set up over here, such a high performance engine builder such as yourself should be able to tell my truck doesn't go beyond a parking lot at "the track."

Are for sale threads eligible for the Epic thread post?

But really, Green, you're clearly an idiot. Talking big will not make people think any more of you.

Take a lesson in humility and stfu.

Are for sale threads eligible for the Epic thread post?

But really, Green, you're clearly an idiot. Talking big will not make people think any more of you.

Take a lesson in humility and stfu.

I hear guys from NC blow the best btw. No you take some advice and stfu