MiniWheat - 2014 Ram 1500 Cummins Pro Street Build.

Suncoast 47/48re with Suncoast manual vb with air shifter. At least that's what j remember him running last season in buck wheat

I figured so. Just wasn't sure since buckwheat was a 4wd thought might have changed things up for this 2wd pro street.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good deal.

Wish my junk was ready.

Your truck looks amazing! Everything is so nice. Great work. Back to the radial/bias debacle, I always had radials on the front of the vette and bias in the rear and the only issue U had was the skinny ass tires I had on it did not like trying to stop on the big end if you needed too. I switched to a slightly taller and wider tire and wheel and it's a lot better. Just like someone mentioned before, the chassis setup and alignment play factors in it too.

The truck is up and alive, moving under its own power, did a little burnout this evening even! Plan is to take it to the local 1/8 mile tomorrow for some test hits *fingers crossed*

91ccce5c8b8f60e14f202836d6cc4fa2.jpg

7e20f19be005929a253cdb9907272060.jpg

56045146b105bacabde447403ff252b3.jpg

Saw the vid on facespace. Sounds great. Awesome job overall.

Saw the vid on facespace. Sounds great. Awesome job overall.

The burnouts were on time! However excess pressure built up in my fuel rail after said burnouts found its way out and into the concrete and I was waved off the track twice for it. Ill be adding a functional fuel pressure relief valve as well as upgrading my fuel rail to a new "doesn't leak from everywhere" model in the very near next day air future. With any luck we'll have truck back out for testing Wednesday night and in Texas this upcoming weekend for NHRDA.

The list of things to do is long and time is short... That's what racing is though isn't it?!

Was the current relief valve not working by choice or what caused it to stay built up so high? Would imagine you need a lot of pressure to cause it to leak from "everywhere " lol

That "Doesn't Leak Fuel Everywhere" or DLFE Model is the poo. I hope that is your only gremlin in the way of making laps bro. I cant wait to fingerbang this thing.

This thing is gorgeous! Good luck this season. Looking forward to seeing videos of it all over the Internet.

Was the current relief valve not working by choice or what caused it to stay built up so high? Would imagine you need a lot of pressure to cause it to leak from "everywhere " lol

Well you see, the current FPRV is a billet plug with the discharge port cut off and welded solid :doh:

"Here's the deal" - My injectors don't return hardly anything unlike a traditional common rail injector, when it winds itself up on the burnout it goes to 250MPA/36Kpsi, the injectors slam shut when I lift, meanwhile the 10mm pump's don't turn off immediately, causing a massive excess of fuel charged up in the rail with literally no where to go, thus finding the path of least resistance which happened to be out the front of the rail through the plug and through one of the hard lines that I made coming from the top pump. First go on the track we stole one of Ashley's flex fuel lines, went back for round two and found out that it now pisses through the plug. :nail:

I ordered a brand new Bosch rail and electronic pressure relief valve coming yesterday air. Machining instructions to fit said EPRV into the rail are already in the hands of Ron's machine shop, they're on standby awaiting parts. I'm a bit skeptical of the EPRV but in theory it should be a badass and my ECU should be plug and play ready for it.

That "Doesn't Leak Fuel Everywhere" or DLFE Model is the poo. I hope that is your only gremlin in the way of making laps bro. I cant wait to fingerbang this thing.

Man I hope so! As of right now I have the Gulfport track to myself for a majority of the day on Wednesday as long as I stay and make exhibition passes that night for the street car grudge night, if all goes well that day I'd like to show up to Texas this weekend running the numbers needed FTW.

This thing is gorgeous! Good luck this season. Looking forward to seeing videos of it all over the Internet.

Thanks!! It's literally a dream come true for me :Cheer:

Is the ecu doing everything you want it to at the moment?

Yes working flawlessly, it's infinitely configurable. For instance, yesterday I realized that I wouldn't have TC lockup because the tables I have controlling that function uses ground speed as the Y axis in the table. I didn't have a chance to hook up my ground speed radar or my rear axle tone wheel yet, so at the track I changed that axis to be TPS instead with like 3 clicks of the mouse.

Don't get me wrong, the learning curve is very steep, even for me, but once you get the hang of it..... party on wayne.

Have you thought of some post event injections to help with the rail pressure bleed off?

Back