Mis-Matched? No longer.

True, no well water on paint!

deve3a6e.jpg

Props to Flex-a-lite for taking care of the fan controller that failed slightly past the warranty. w00t!

Haven't broke it yet! :) This weekend JFettig and I will be tinkering with UDC..

Almost 300 miles on it.

UDC tuning going well. i can actually admit i'll be able to, from light to light, in traffic drive this thing with out looking in the mirror as a human smoke limiter.

Jon and i plan to open this tune to the masses to use as a reference once we a comfortable with it.

Jason,
What is your boost psi at just cruising down the road, say 60mph. I am looking at a twin setup with a 63/68/14 as the secondary and a billet S475 as the primary. Any input would be great.

Last edited:
Jason,
What is your boost psi at just cruising down the road, say 60mph. I am looking at a twin setup with a 63/68/14 as the secondary and a billet S475 as the primary. Any input would be great.

I don't cruise at 60!

its tough to tell but higher than stock mostly due to the tune. at 80mph is 12-ish 70mph 10.

I don't cruise at 60!

its tough to tell but higher than stock mostly due to the tune. at 80mph is 12-ish 70mph 10.

Thanks, that tells me what I wanted to know. ALOT better than my 62/71/13 as a single. I am at 5-7 at 70mph.

That's a lit 05 dash? Looks like a 2nd Gen dash... Dodge was never good about interior stuff.

Bumping the thread so it doesn't get locked... dyno numbers Results once the snow melts!