Mis-Matched? No longer.

Thanks, I don't know if I like the aluminum piping. It crushes easy. It's light but unless I get something figured out we wont use it again. Atleast not in a high boost truck again.

I had a surprise on my mis matched set, was putting in new batteries and noticed something missing, the 1/8th inch plug for my boost port between stages was gone, no idea where, or when it left. Looking forward to not having that gaping 1/4 inch hole stealing boost down low, mid, and high.

So?... This is almost the same as Jason's setup. T4 billet 66/74/.9 AR over a billet S483 on a steed comp T4 with a JGS 50mm EWG.
DF22E326.jpg

81BB3AD2.jpg

1B617619.jpg

I guess I should have been more clear. The kits he mocks up and sells will not allow the use of a steed manifold. If you send the manifold to him, he will make a hot pipe that will work.

Which side of the hip will you be installing those TastyKakes to Jason?LOL.

When do the turbos arrive?

Ruht-ro...hope this doesn't turn into a similar situation with FI like Craig had..

Good luck man!

Wow levi!!! these look much better the the ones i got from you a few years ago! awesome job at improving your product!

juzeze4u.jpg

Opted to hold off on the hot pipe sock. Shipping and install dates are close and i have no measuremements. for some reason carl won't send me that info..... if the turbo's are delayed then Levi can build me one pre install.

meh.

So looks like the turbo's will be delayed just a little. The S400's done, waiting for some final machine work on the S300's exhaust housing. There's some large customer stuff ahead in the CNC line... I asked if they could possibly maybe hopefully bump up the 300's work to get them to arrive by Friday... Fingers crossed!

If not, I'll take a day or two off work next week

Good luck getting your turbos as quickly as possible man. FI always seems crazy busy from what I can tell. I wonder how many turbochargers they sell a year..

Good luck getting your turbos as quickly as possible man. FI always seems crazy busy from what I can tell. I wonder how many turbochargers they sell a year..

Something about a pallet load to some company that's ahead of me in the queue. :(

Between Crazy Carl and Forced Inductions.... One and/or both fuked up on the exhaust and hot pipe flange. I relayed the specs via email. not sure what I have in front of me. Hence the experts. Damn it.

Time for some phone calls...

I suppose I may see how fast the TDI is at the track tomorrow. :(

Damn it.