Miss TS Outlaw 2010

That looks like it would take a lot of prep work just to make it look like she actually has something on. She would definitely draw a crowd, and hopefully no alcohol were around or there would probably be a riot as well.

One would think I would know about this thread sooner than now....

For the record HSG's can assist in most diesel related activities.

Is there an entry fee?

Does this fall out of the tasteful category?

l_5238db25042a899aa72e107b5e4aa6c0.jpg

get those girls to show up in camo bikinis roach and keep some oxygen masks handy!

man i cant wait now!

I honestly couldn't careless if a girl knows about diesels. If she can put air in her tires, change the tire, and check oil then she is fine with me. That's what the guy is for if they aren't into it.

Hopefully I can make TS.

nice pose roachie..right in front of the crapper...you must be some kinda talker. she a smoker alright tho...

Saturday on the starting line at Beech Bend. Yes i will be handling the whole contest, oohh the things Dennis & Sheila put me thru, BUT for them and the sake of the event, yes i will find away to work thru the whole bikini contest.

any ladies that want to brown nose, i mean, pre-register feel free to send images to eddy.cebreco@gmail.com.

Thank you, see you all in MAY..... We've added a HUGE show-n-shine as well.

Is this a poster? If so I want one, just tell me where to buy!!!!

TS was the first diesel company to use models in their marketing materials.
It is actually kind of funny, because people ask Dennis how did I feel about that. His answer was it was her idea :hehe:

Models and the automotive industry have gone hand in hand for years. As long as models are used in good taste and project a positive image I think it is a great idea.

Take our TS fuel girls for instance. All Kentucky girls from right here in Bowling Green. Two went to school with my son since kindergarten, and one is actually a spouse of one of our engineers. All of them actually do have some knowledge of a diesel, what they dont know they are always surrounded by our sales team at events that can answer any questions.

fuelgirlsposter.jpg

I probably couldn't get away with buying the poster......but it does make a lovely wallpaper on my computer here at work! :hehe: THANKS! :D

I probably couldn't get away with buying the poster......but it does make a lovely wallpaper on my computer here at work! :hehe: THANKS! :D

LOL great idea...I think I'll make it my back drop on my cell phone too...

Rumor has it this puller is going to be one of the judges. See Greg, some of them do have teeth.

Attachments

• puller.jpg
    puller.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 56
I have asked about shirts on facebook, got no response though. A poster would be cool too!

And I could care less if my girlfriend wants to torque down the head studs on my truck. She likes trucks, she enjoys what my truck can do, and she knows what I'm talking about when I mention mods. That works just fine for me.

Good looking girls used as advertisement in the performance world WORKS, and has for a very long time. Every woman I know, understands that, and is fine with it. I'm amazed that some still complain about it.

Nice job Sheila!

Back