mod questions? power questions? options?

1995ford_kid

CUMMINS boy now!!
Doing gov springs, plate and advaced timing tommarrow after i do all that ill have 5in straight pipe 8in tip, intake, star wheel maxxed, #100 plate, 4k gov springs, and some timing advanced with stock clutch turbo and head gasket. with all that done am i ganna blow my turbo? Clutch? or head gasket?

Options on clutch after all this is dont wat clutch should i run for 400hp goal?

Also wanting to add ddp 90hp injectors soon!! if nothing brakes with the stuff above? With throwing the sticks in will that burt up my Clutch, turbo or blow my head gasket

Any and ALL advice HELPS!!!
THANX

I would spend the money on a good clutch and bigger input shaft first. It wont last long with that set-up

Doing gov springs, plate, and advanced timing tomorrow. After I do all of that, I'll have a 5in straight pipe with 8in tip, intake, star wheel maxxed, #100 plate, 4k gov springs, and advanced timing. With a stock clutch, turbo, and head gasket, am I going to blow any of them?

Options on clutch after all of this is done? What clutch should I run for my 400hp goal?

I'm also wanting to add ddp 90hp injectors soon, if nothing breaks with the stuff above. With throwing the sticks in, will that burn up my clutch , turbo, or head gasket?

Any and ALL advice HELPS!!!
THANKS

My advice, hope it helps.

PS....I think I saw your idol yesterday. He had what looked to be a 10-12" tip on a 4" exhaust system. I had a good laugh at his idiocy.

My advice, hope it helps.

PS....I think I saw your idol yesterday. He had what looked to be a 10-12" tip on a 4" exhaust system. I had a good laugh at his idiocy.

thank you but i got it from a buddy of mine for a good price and i think it looks pretty good myself....but thats ok thanx for the responce! :lolly:

Is that 8" tip big enough to get your buddy's head inside so you can "smoke his face" and put it up on youtube? If not, I suggest you go with the sure-fire smoke method and run the exhaust into the cab, that way you and all your friends can get the cool smoked-face look.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Va7KpM1Kz8M"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Va7KpM1Kz8M[/ame]

Good luck on here kid! Questions like this dont sit well on here. You need to do research on here before posting

I just want to ask why you want tow mirrors on a rc 2wd.

Or why you want the 90's with a stock charger.

I just want to ask why you want tow mirrors on a rc 2wd.

Or why you want the 90's with a stock charger.

towing mirors just opinion i want them...and charger is stock right now but ill be putting 90 hp stick soon and turbo LATER down the road?

You did ask for ANY and ALL advice buddy... Hope you got what you wanted!

You can at least re-torque your head but you have to be careful not to go too far.

just say NO!!!! your going learn the hard way unless you are a troll..
smoke heads are the last thing people appriciate around here junior.

id do turbo, 90hp sticks, no plate,mack rack plug,cut dv, &17* timing in let the smoke show begin!!!

Let us know the out come...

Last edited:
Back