Modded Rail and PRV suggestions

I ran his wild rail and a 30k relief I believe it was never had a issue with injector all year long sled pulling and runnig a constant 26,000 down the track.

haha no auto for me. Id just go buy a new truck and start over :rockwoot:

Well I need to make a quick decision, truck has to be ready in 2 weeks, Go with todd? Seems like everyone likes his rail and prv.

Last edited:
I will use Todd parts any day of the week on my trucks.

That's where I went for my pump and prv. Im getting his rail and adapter from someone else on here.

my t&c adapter/rail has also been leaking since day one,nothing but headaches. todd did send me another adapter and another rail in good faith but they leak in same spot, i just been dealing with it for 2 years now,......IMO go with shane at motorsports, his quality is awesome...if i had a stock rail i would eliminate my dual rail line just so i wouldnt have to run that adapter...good luck

my t&c adapter/rail has also been leaking since day one,nothing but headaches. todd did send me another adapter and another rail in good faith but they leak in same spot, i just been dealing with it for 2 years now,......IMO go with shane at motorsports, his quality is awesome...if i had a stock rail i would eliminate my dual rail line just so i wouldnt have to run that adapter...good luck

Just remove the adapter, and return it to Me I will exchange it for like New 5.9 factory Rail,Or just remove the Adapter and dual line.

It is Now the exception to Purchase the Adapter separate form the rail.Again some have had problems with the installation,Something I may add to the discussion most of My products have a measure of safety involved, (You don't here that ****** rail and Relief ****** my engine)So some leaks that need to be work through are NOT the $$$$ hassle.

There are risks involved in Modding, Don't buy form Me if you don't want incur the risk.If you want some modest HP with a measure of safety I can give you that ,But if you want to GTB ( Go-To-Blow) you need to purchase somewhere else.

Just remove the adapter, and return it to Me I will exchange it for like New 5.9 factory Rail,Or just remove the Adapter and dual line.

It is Now the exception to Purchase the Adapter separate form the rail.Again some have had problems with the installation,Something I may add to the discussion most of My products have a measure of safety involved, (You don't here that ****** rail and Relief ****** my engine)So some leaks that need to be work through are NOT the $$$$ hassle.

There are risks involved in Modding, Don't buy form Me if you don't want incur the risk.If you want some modest HP with a measure of safety I can give you that ,But if you want to GTB ( Go-To-Blow) you need to purchase somewhere else.

and the 5-600 hundred bucks..my truck cant be down for any ammount of time, its my daily right now..if you wanna send another rail with the adapter allready on it, then i can swap it out in a couple of hours and see if that works...if not, i'll chalk it up as a lose for me..

Last edited:
Seems like a good deal right there.

I have Todd's adapter and prv on my truck had a few leaks in the beginning got some new copper crush washers from Todd and snugged it down a touch tighter and now leaks since.

Mine sealed fine once Todd walked me through the install. Now I've got a 6.7 rail so I've got to start over

At what power level is a modded rail needed?

I planned on running Shane's unit.. but kinda figured it was one of those upgrades that is nice to have but not necessary to get by

I will Swap.. no problem.

so your gonna send me a new rail and adapter all ready tightened up..and when i swap it out i"ll send you back the rail and adp that"s on the truck....if so thats great, i'll try it.......on another note..can someone or todd exsplain to me why crush washers are still needed on machine fittings....

Last edited:
Yep.. I just need to know the orientation and what ports you are using.

On the Machine Fittings...They are Not Necessary if you Know the exact clock position and YOU never change them more then 1 or 2 times.. the hardness of the pressure sensor and valve are higher then the device,You would gall the mating surface on the Adapter, which would only require it to be counter bore again to flat mating surface. But remove the pressure sensor or valve several times and those will eventually leak also, That why its SO important to get it right the 1st time. the extra effort is certainly worth the insurance of running capped.With the new era of tuning these precautions are more necessary then ever before.

Yep.. I just need to know the orientation and what ports you are using.

utf-8BSU1HMDA0MDctMjAxMjA3MDgtMTcwNi5qcGc.jpg

I think I'm staying with a stock rail and stock prv until the winter. Then do a 6.7 rail, lines ect ect.