Modded Rail and PRV suggestions

This is whats going on my truck in a couple weeks. No leaking fittings and relocating parts to deal with. Got a high pressure line from Exergy to bend for the top pump to feed the rail.
2012-07-09_10-48-12_740.jpg

2012-07-09_10-47-57_523.jpg

CAST, this lifted my hood about six inches and tore up my blue dual fuel line and boost gauge fitting.

This is whats going on my truck in a couple weeks. No leaking fittings and relocating parts to deal with. Got a high pressure line from Exergy to bend for the top pump to feed the rail.

Who makes that?

Not bashing your idea here, but you comfortable with that weld on something that holds 30k PSI?

here ya go todd...thanks..
utf-8BSU1HMDA0MTctMjAxMjA3MDktMTY0OS5qcGc.jpg
utf-8BSU1HMDA0MTYtMjAxMjA3MDktMTY0OS5qcGc.jpg
......im gonna ditch this intake on the advice of these guys, so there will be more room underneath...thanks for the call............

Not bashing your idea here, but you comfortable with that weld on something that holds 30k PSI?

I completely understand and until its on the truck I wont know for sure. The rail was was drilled and tapped first. So its threaded and welded. The end fittings on the rail are just threaded so it should be fine.

Last edited:
Drill and tapped is the Way to Go..Homewreck be-careful if you use hard line to the Extra port..If you drill and tapped ream through the rail to make it flushes to the barrel.

Drill and tapped is the Way to Go..Homewreck be-careful if you use hard line to the Extra port..If you drill and tapped ream through the rail to make it flushes to the barrel.

After the extra fitting was installed in the rail all the ports and rail were opened up by 30% . Not sure what method was used but its smooth as glass looking down in the rail