Monster Pump Mike

All you guys are doing is trying to make Mike look bad because you guys didn't pay your bill. If YOU guys would of paid your bill, there would be none of this end of story. Your trying to make somebody look like a POS for your own doings.... :charger:

Huh? What? This is probably one of the most ignorant things I've read in a while.

Please provide said "bill" Would you also like Mikes email that states that motor you keep asking about will cost NOTHING!

Why in the hell if we owed Mike anything did he not say anything for 2 YEARS. For 2 years he said nothings zero nada we owed him a dime. What all the sudden when we want our stuff back we suddenly have a bill?

I'm on your side?

I quoted the wrong text.

Mike has until the end of today to make things right. Dec 1 was our extension of gratitude. If doesn't we will proceed legally.

What happened to this thread, no more sob stories? It was just starting to get entertaining!

^^ I agree. I don't feed off this crap, and hate to hear about it. Especially in a sport as small as this one. I hope Mike gets his business tightened up and straightened out.

I do too. I was hoping he would get better at taking care of business, I wanted to purchase another VP from him in the near future. But if he's getting worse, Nd not better, I think I'll be going in a different direction...

I have done business in the past with mike and love his stuff I got wat I was told a little longer then expected but I got it he builds good stuff ,not to make him look good or bad ,when people are calling you ,you have to answer your phone and be honest don't **** no one carma is a *****

At what point would one need to send in their pump? If its just going out or what lol

Met Mike Tuesday, picked up my parts and couldn't be happier. His work is flawless

Last edited:
I'd love to get some longer rods from Mike for a 6.4 build but I'm scared to know how long it's gonna take for him to get the unobtanium metal from that movie Avatar to make me a set.

Glad you got your parts. He has had my injectors for about a month and won't answer my phone calls now.
Luckily for you, since he posted in the thread with his awesomely exciting news, I'm sure he will help you out with contacting him, no problem!