Monster Pump Mike

Why are you guys defending him ? Maybe cause mike asked you to? I know mike well enough to know he asks his nutswingers to defend him .

By the way a little birdy told me Rob Wright is now running 12v stuff because what he was running wouldn't hold up:poke:
And D&J has found someone else to build motors.

Correct, Drew has... When mike told him one price to have them done, when they were done and sold later down the road mike comes up with "oh you still owe me more money." When the original invoice or agreement on everything was already set. Its hard to sell a motor when you come back owing more on it then you sold it for months later. Besides the air shut offs mike sold were Drew's to start from as it would be a normal trade swap deal between the two.

SoDak24v, have you ever heard this many stories about a shop of his size? I can understand when it's somebody like Industrial Injection or ATS, that sells more parts in a day than most shops do in a month.

I feel like a lot has to do with doing most of the work himself and staying behind, but eventually you have to say " I can't take on anymore" and send people elsewhere.

I had only hear a couple stories about mikes business before and really didn't think much of it, because for these handful of stories there are likely more with better outcomes to over weight the bad. And yes mike has turned away business before, to me even when I had the money myself or a customer had the money for the parts, He had said I am far to busy to build that or those. This is just like all the crap talk everyone has said and tried to ruin ATS name, that they suck and can't build a trans blah, blah ,blah. I have yet to see a ats trans actually fail because of how it was built, I have however seen one fail cause of installer error, but they must suck because of that.

I am eating dinner right now with mike, if anybody needs anything pm me
IMG_20141124_183855602_zps0a429869.jpg~320x480

I am eating dinner right now with mike, if anybody needs anything pm me
IMG_20141124_183855602_zps0a429869.jpg~320x480

But mike always told me he worked 18 hours a day 7 days a week to satisfy customers , how does he have time for dinner this early?????????? Unless maybe he lies a little????

Last edited:
I have yet to have a issue dealing with Mike. But I have had a lot of other issues with vendors on this site. Including one recently, I had a customer spend over $30k with on a motor and turbos and had nothing but lies and complete sh*t work and parts that wouldn't work correctly. This thread is pointless, if only people would hear both sides of the stories told and listen with open ears, they might begin to understand the truth. And yes Mike is extremely hard to get a hold of, why because he has tons of phone calls a day and other customers that have paid and are waiting for parts. Just like other shops he has work to get done, but he doesn't depend on a bunch of employees to do it for him. Everyone thinks they can just get good high performance parts next day, with that kind of thinking might what to stick to box stock crap and be happy.

I'd love to hear mikes side of the story on my accounts.

As would I. I cant believe all the negative crap that now goes on this forum anymore! Every week its attacking someone new. I guess next week I will start one as well since it's the thing to do anymore, but it will have a couple of the awesome vendors that make this site and the world go around. I am sure a few of you may have had a bad experience with him, but there are two sides to every story.

O wait I bet he is getting my trans. I guess idk these waiting problems your all having.:rockwoot:

I had only hear a couple stories about mikes business before and really didn't think much of it, because for these handful of stories there are likely more with better outcomes to over weight the bad. And yes mike has turned away business before, to me even when I had the money myself or a customer had the money for the parts, He had said I am far to busy to build that or those. This is just like all the crap talk everyone has said and tried to ruin ATS name, that they suck and can't build a trans blah, blah ,blah. I have yet to see a ats trans actually fail because of how it was built, I have however seen one fail cause of installer error, but they must suck because of that.

Maybe you should search for the ATS trans thread where a member was sold a 5 star or whatever and got a near stick rebuilt Trans.

Moderators are cool enough to let people talk about legit problems. Not many $h!t starters stay around, though there are a few. This is the only forum I frequent because most guys here have a brain, and don't run down businesses for the hell of it.

With 7,219 post I would of expected your post to be a little more clear. A stick tranny? with a 5Star converter? But sure what ever that ONE guy's issue was makes them not know what they are doing.

Moderators are cool enough to let people talk about legit problems. Not many $h!t starters stay around, though there are a few. This is the only forum I frequent because most guys here have a brain, and don't run down businesses for the hell of it.

Seems that way!

In on six lol :pop:

I've never directly dealt with Mike but the parts I've had from him performed great and the wait to get the parts was usually a week or two.

Not to turn the focus away from the Greek Hairline pictures.

But.

I got some pics for you of an ATS valvebody that you make you say what the he!!.