Monster Pump Mike

Yes I have his pump and injectors. They run well, but there are a few guys with SOVP's running along side me.

Thankfully I got this stuff second hand and didn't have to be nervous about getting screwed. He can make some good products, but honesty and quality control don't seem to be his specialty.

billit cam pump? i have never seen the side of him all of you talk about and still wonder if it exist. but good luck to all in their doings with him but as bucker said if you want to get ahold of him pm me for my cell or the shop number is posted

My pump is from 2010, no billet cam. I'm happy with it and the injectors. Just can't say I'd spend money with him.

I swear you guys that are talking s*** about mikes stuff are just the keyboard wanna be diesel forum mechanic. Obviously you guys don't know how to set your truck up if you have a SOVP pump running beside you. Or you don't really have a good pump of mikes. But what do I know. :welcome:

Why are you guys defending him ? Maybe cause mike asked you to? I know mike well enough to know he asks his nutswingers to defend him .

By the way a little birdy told me Rob Wright is now running 12v stuff because what he was running wouldn't hold up:poke:
And D&J has found someone else to build motors.

D&j has found someone else.

Seebass what shop do you work for? You are a newbie here. Can't help but think so in response to this thread today.

[url="http://s568.photobucket.com/user/86turboram/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20141123_171914_142.jpg.html"l]
IMG_20141123_171914_142.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited:
This bill is for a customer that was told his stock rebuild would cost 6-7,000$ . Read this bill over its almost comical. Truck sat at mikes for 11 months. after it was picked up within 2,000mi the "reman" injectors he was billed for went bad , it was taken to another shop that contacted mike and it took 4 weeks to get replacements . After leaving the shop the truck ran only slightly better but lost 10mpg. It was brought here and the "reman" injectors were removed and sent out and 2 had very high returns and one the solenoid wasn't even working. Now looking at the bill where is a maf sensor on a 06 Cummins?
And there are several parts on this bill that are not new

3 years ago mike had a 01 truck up there for a dropped valve took mike a year and a half , after getting it back the truck missed and knocked. Then the truck was brought to me , one of mikes 6x13s had stuck closed, but that didnt repair the knock . So after I diagnosed it to be a piston knock the head was removed , the pistons had never been replaced after the valve dropped, one was pounded and egg shaped the other badly scarred they still had pieces of valve seat stuck in them!!!!

Last edited:
I do so miss the days of transmission and cam fights. At least useful information was brought to life. Now a days it's nutswingers and haters going back and forth

I'm not defending I'm educating the less fortinet.I find it funny that haisley is pushing his parts and for robs truck maybe the should use mikes deck plate and rods instead of fink but hey what ever right

Last edited:
You guys blow my mind in stupidity.. If his stuff was s***? Then why does Haisley Machine, D&J Machine, Stainless Diesel, and pretty sure Patrick O'Bryant to name a few big name people off use his stuff? I'm complete mind blown. I feel like that's more than 10% of the people to have good relationships with him. Half of you probably have his stuff and don't even know it because it was sold through somebody else leaving his name out and claiming they made it ?

So um..... :bang :eek:wned:

Care to share what? I know he makes good products from time to time but even those names HATE trying to get parts/ work done at times. I used to live very close and wouldn't deal with him. I have personally seen his parts make great power. But it's hell to get warranty parts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not defending I'm educating the less fortinet.I find it funny that haisley is pushing his parts and for robs truck maybe the should use mikes deck plate and rods instead of fink but hey what ever right

Would you buy from a eBay seller that has less than 50% because sometimes he sells a good product or actually ships the part that was paid for ??????

Where there is smoke there is fire,remember that .

The list of shops/people that will not deal with mike anymore is a lot longer than those that will.

Why do all if there trucks run steeds ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk