Monster Pump Mike

Its a 3.0 thing and I know for a fact all of the non isb girdles are made by mike for haisely and 24v injectors

And no I have never looked at any thing from him other than a air guillotine and it was nice but if robs truck is not holding up its probly not the injectors lol

It would seem as though you are insinuating that Jimmy Fink does not make a quality product...

The reason for that is mike dislikes Fink

And typical mike fashion for having one part on a truck and telling everyone that's why it runs so good, when in all actuality it has nothithing to do with it

Mike is the only guy that makes a drop-in top feed injector so you can port into the connector tube area of the head. I have a set here and they are nicely done, but again there is nothing magical going on, maybe after the 5-hole nozzles are installed we will be more "fortinet" in the hype and mystery department.

You guys are serious about this punctuation I didn't get the memo in the terms and conditions or the sticky

You guys are serious about this punctuation I didn't get the memo in the terms and conditions or the sticky[/QUOTE

There you have it Will, the elimination of two periods and or one comma and a period.

Mike is the only guy that makes a drop-in top feed injector so you can port into the connector tube area of the head. I have a set here and they are nicely done, but again there is nothing magical going on, maybe after the 5-hole nozzles are installed we will be more "fortinet" in the hype and mystery department.

Have you ever recieved any of his pumps?

Sounds like someone has a nose candy habit...that you all are funding lol :poke:

How is that when you use stock return with this set-up? I have the top feeds and i am looking for someone to build me some nozzles for my build as i won't waste my money with MPM

Sounds like someone has a nose candy habit...that you all are funding lol :poke:
I have thought this , why would someone leave a running lathe at any random hour of the day, say I gotta go meet a guy in flint or jackson or detroit, take no parts, tell his employees nothing, and not return for 8 hours??? I have no proof though, but one of his best friends is know around here for shady business and drugs

How is that when you use stock return with this set-up? I have the top feeds and i am looking for someone to build me some nozzles for my build as i won't waste my money with MPM

The return is it the same place, that is why he gives you plugs for the cross over tubes it uses the factory return no head work required

I have yet to have a issue dealing with Mike. But I have had a lot of other issues with vendors on this site. Including one recently, I had a customer spend over $30k with on a motor and turbos and had nothing but lies and complete sh*t work and parts that wouldn't work correctly. This thread is pointless, if only people would hear both sides of the stories told and listen with open ears, they might begin to understand the truth. And yes Mike is extremely hard to get a hold of, why because he has tons of phone calls a day and other customers that have paid and are waiting for parts. Just like other shops he has work to get done, but he doesn't depend on a bunch of employees to do it for him. Everyone thinks they can just get good high performance parts next day, with that kind of thinking might what to stick to box stock crap and be happy.