Ttt

Ttt

Ttt

Ttt

Ttt

Last edited by a moderator:
I am eating dinner right now with mike, if anybody needs anything pm me
IMG_20141124_183855602_zps0a429869.jpg~320x480

That's cute. Let me guess you got to hear about "how great his stuff is, how busy he is, something fairly indecent about his girlfriend, oh and did I mention him talking about how great his stuff is"? No one cares, if his rods were so great Haisley's would buy them by the pallet. This could go on for ever, but point proven, the guys service sucks... If its do to being " so busy" or whatever the matter is its just not up to par. When spending big money generally customer support goes a long way with it. All you school girls can get butt hurt. It is what it is. The truth don't lie and facts have been stated. Continue on now cheerleaders.

Last edited:
Hey i justed waited over a year and got nothing from him because his parts go to the highest bidder or who ever is his biggest cheerleader!! I hope who ever got my block likes it because i was told by a reliable source it was sold a year ago to a 2.6 guy just sucks that i am out of a block but i will take it on the chin and move on just glad i am not out thousands!

I would love to know how anybody can justify his actions by saying he is overwhelmed. That is part of being in business. Either you hire somebody to help and expand or you turn customers away and explain to them you cannot satisfy them right now. Look at how chitty people got when DTT was doing similar things. When you spend big money with a company you expect to either know when you might see it or speak to somebody at the very least. If he were selling parts for pennies on the dollar and people were flooding him with business I would understand but when you sell parts for a premium only to get back with your customers when it is convenient then you are just shady.

Sounds typical of somebody who is always robbing peter to pay paul...

I think it's sad how people pile on when someone starts taking about someone. This has turned into Ferguson Mo. It makes me wonder about how many people actually have a dog in this fight or how much of it is just hear say because somebody they heard had a problem. What really is the facts and what is embellished ?
The truth is Mike makes some great parts and does good work because of that he is busier then hell. He does do a lot of work for some of the big diesel shops and probably gives them priority because they pay the bills. And you are right he probably needs to not take on so much so he can keep people happy but it is hard to turn down work and then he paints himself in a corner. It drives me nuts when I can't get a hold of him but I put up with it because the parts I use of his hold up better then anything else I have ever ran in my truck. I will continue to use his parts as long as he will make them for me.

Last edited:
I think it's sad how people pile on when someone starts taking about someone. This has turned into Ferguson Mo. It makes me wonder about how many people actually have a dog in this fight or how much of it is just hear say because somebody they heard had a problem. What really is the facts and what is embellished ?
The truth is Mike makes some great parts and does good work because of that he is busier then hell. He does do a lot of work for some of the big diesel shops and probably gives them priority because they pay the bills. And you are right he probably needs to not take on so much so he can keep people happy but it is hard to turn down work and then he paints himself in a corner. It drives me nuts when I can't get a hold of him but I put up with it because the parts I use of his hold up better then anything else I have ever ran in my truck. I will continue to use his parts as long as he will make them for me.
I agree 100% Tool man.

I agree with this statement. I mean would you guys really turn down guaranteed money from these big companies to take a chance on some tire kicker that might pay his bill? Just think of it from his view. I also had dinner with him last night and he wasn't talking about how his stuff was better than anybody else. We just talked about new motor build and what has been developing in the past month or so. Also picked up one of our customers trans he built for us. "If you want to win you wait for your parts, if you want to loose you get your parts in a day" enough said........ :Cheer: :welcome:

I agree with this statement. I mean would you guys really turn down guaranteed money from these big companies to take a chance on some tire kicker that might pay his bill? Just think of it from his view. I also had dinner with him last night and he wasn't talking about how his stuff was better than anybody else. We just talked about new motor build and what has been developing in the past month or so. Also picked up one of our customers trans he built for us. "If you want to win you wait for your parts, if you want to loose you get your parts in a day" enough said........ :Cheer: :welcome:

So what is the problem with sending all of the "tire kickers" who want parts elsewhere? If he has guaranteed money with the big companies then obviously he doesn't need the little guy pestering him with small purchases that he clearly cannot fulfill in a reasonable time frame.

Failing to see how any of these comments about his parts and how busy he is has anything to do with fraud and theft.

Ask jon Robbins how he feels about spending 2k on a pump and Mike just decided, screw it I won't send it back.

How about this gentleman who sent him a block that Mike decided to sell to someone else? That would be stealing?

All my stories are true, why don't you ask mike about those ????? Or are you afraid they may be true and your almighty mike is a thief and a liar???? I realise I will not change your mind , I'm just trying to save others from problems.
Ask anyone who knows my truck, it runs better now that it ever did with mikes parts.

I am eating dinner right now with mike, if anybody needs anything pm me
IMG_20141124_183855602_zps0a429869.jpg~320x480

Maybe he quit the coke habit, I don't remember him having that big of a double chin while I was stopping at his shop 2 to 3 times a week a few years ago to get my torque converter from him while it took him 6 months to rebuild it. I can only say that though because I'm fat too:rockwoot:

All you guys are doing is trying to make Mike look bad because you guys didn't pay your bill. If YOU guys would of paid your bill, there would be none of this end of story. Your trying to make somebody look like a POS for your own doings.... :charger:

All you guys are doing is trying to make Mike look bad because you guys didn't pay your bill.

All "you" guys are doing is sticking up for someone who has obviously mistreated several customers because you are his friend. The real question would be; who has more of a basis to be making or defending the actual complaint? Because it don't think you and the other cronies are helping make Mike's case any better.

All you guys are doing is trying to make Mike look bad because you guys didn't pay your bill. If YOU guys would of paid your bill, there would be none of this end of story. Your trying to make somebody look like a POS for your own doings.... :charger:

Haha can you really think everyone here has not paid there bill? I mean logically can everyone that has a story is a dead beat here? He does people wrong. He makes a good product. End of story. There is little else that needs said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe he quit the coke habit, I don't remember him having that big of a double chin while I was stopping at his shop 2 to 3 times a week a few years ago to get my torque converter from him while it took him 6 months to rebuild it. I can only say that though because I'm fat too:rockwoot:

Please provide said "bill" Would you also like Mikes email that states that motor you keep asking about will cost NOTHING!

Why in the hell if we owed Mike anything did he not say anything for 2 YEARS. For 2 years he said nothings zero nada we owed him a dime. What all the sudden when we want our stuff back we suddenly have a bill?

Mike does not get to decide at any given time that we just owe him money. Owe him for what. You cannot create invoices out of thin air then send them to a person expecting you to pay them. This is what we call Fraud. This is what our attorney is going to nail Mike to the floor with, fraud.

What he did is wrong. Give me a real explanation why every time I called the guy he said, "making great progress on your engine. It will be done at the end of the week!" Give me a reason why he did that for 3 years.

If we owed him anything why would he have just said something. "Hey Cole, don't forget you have bill for X amount" No he did not do that. He bull ****ted and lied his way around things.

I have got that same story! Every time i called him it is almost done and i would be like great i will be out friday then he tells me well i just need to finish this or that or i had a machine go down and the part is coming from germany. The next time i call i hear well out been at haisley's all week showing them how to get the extra horsepower out there motors my injector's are so great no body compares!