Most EVER?

Hmmm, Adam on Reb's computer? I'm wondering if someone is playing on the dyno right now? About to make a new record post......hmmmm!!

ha ha i am back on my user name lol. no not on the dyno, just drinkin some crown and shootin the chit lol

I've heard North of 2000hp on a big CID motor....(engine dyno) rwhp is 1312 (redstroke) as far as I know....c'mon Lenny, hurt that dyno at J&H :nos:

PLEASE tell me over 1600 :rockwoot: :nos: *nx* :ft:

well i cant say that for sure lol. i dont want to say this given ammount and then fall way short lol. we shall let the dyno speak for it self next weekend. should be a great time with some old buddies doing some drinking and making some dyno numbers

Looks like I should put the other 2 stages of spray back in for the Dog Days!

that should be a fun event. i thought awhile back there was suppost to be a similar deal in texas, big dawg shootout with a 5k dollar winner takes all, guess it didnt happen. the dog days should be an exciting day.

I think so.

I went to the very first one in Aberdeen.. But I haven't been back since. They usually do dirt drag races and a sled pull along with the dyno event. I guess this year they are only doing a show and shine and dyno event.

I want to go, hopefully I'll be there, But a $ prize like that makes it hard to win, lol. Really gonna work the big hitters out of the wood work. I'd like to see something similar for #2 only. That would be pretty cool, kinda level the playing field and weed out the weekend dopers, lol.

$3500, hmmm, might pay for the fuel up there, wonder who going to pay for the fuel back to Riverdale? lol. Should have some numbers real soon, I have a lot of tuning with wastegates before any big power is made. AH!, who needs tuning, Flux 10's and 20 stages of NOS should do it right?

ha ha ha the only bad part is i know your only have way kidding lol. :nos::nos::nos: