Muffreesboro TN Jan 8 & 9 Who's Going?

jordanjames81

Who going to the Southern Invataional at Muffreesbor Tn Jan. 8 & 9 I'm looking at going just wondering who else will be there.

NADM will have a booth there. Anyone want to talk about affiliate programs, stop by.

is the building heated or do i need to bring my carharts. Hate to make a 2 half hr trip in not be dressed right.

Its nice, a little drafty at door openings, but no need for coveralls.

our local news said that the high temp was 16* here saterday so i will have my carharts with me. I just hope my tickets show up beens i ordered them online.

our local news said that the high temp was 16* here saterday so i will have my carharts with me. I just hope my tickets show up beens i ordered them online.

i am going on my honeymoon this week so wont be makin it so someone get some videos it will be warmer then 16 where i am going (hawaii) :rockwoot:

send some warm weather back this way. I will have my camera to take some vids. Will post them on you tube and on here for others to enjoy.

I usually go, but I need to get a pole barn up this weekend...

Depending on the weather, it might be worth it just to kick Sleddy in the shin if nothing else.

:D

And maybe I can get him to explain why those Alcohol tractors spin such high rpm, and have such high tire speed on runs that make the sled look like it's going to take flight if Power ain't the deal...

:hehe:

Back