Muffreesboro TN Jan 8 & 9 Who's Going?

Patricia Justison

Thanks for the kind words. We had a lot of trouble Friday night and spent a lot of it working on the trucks. The trucks were very cold so I held the truck at the line an extra long time to heat it up and it worked! Luckily I backed out of the throttle and hit the clutch when I hit the sand. She was gonna run, or else!! :) :drive:

David's truck, Corn Fed, stuck a plunger about 100 feet so he was only runnin on 5. You can hear his truck rev at the end, especially on our justisonpullingteam channel on You Tube.

We are farmers so our trucks have a farm theme. Hope David has better luck with his 6030 at Gordyville this weekend. Got the new motor running today.

:st:

good try there bill,you also had a good run,,,its always good seeing ya,,GENE,get it right,there PITBULLS,NOT CEPEKS,WRONG AGAIN,DANG YOU SURE TRY TO GET STUFF GOING,JUSTIN..........,ZIP IT BUD,YOUR A STONE THOW AWAY FROM ME,GRRRRRR,,NEXT TIME WE GO OUT YOU CAN BUY YOUR OWN DRINKS,WHat a pal

lol ill buy my own drinks if you quit shoving a pic of your daggum mod truck in the face of the first chick who likes my mega cab! talk about a block:hehe:

but i suppose i owe you a captain and coke hold the captain!

kids these days....

Thanks for the kind words. We had a lot of trouble Friday night and spent a lot of it working on the trucks. The trucks were very cold so I held the truck at the line an extra long time to heat it up and it worked! Luckily I backed out of the throttle and hit the clutch when I hit the sand. She was gonna run, or else!! :) :drive:

David's truck, Corn Fed, stuck a plunger about 100 feet so he was only runnin on 5. You can hear his truck rev at the end, especially on our justisonpullingteam channel on You Tube.

We are farmers so our trucks have a farm theme. Hope David has better luck with his 6030 at Gordyville this weekend. Got the new motor running today.

Do ya'll have any vids of the new tractor yet?

There are some video's on our channel running the other engine and charger. Gordyville will be the first run on the new motor and chasis. Tantrum built the engine, Engler modified the chasis. We are scheduled to run Saturday afternoon in the prostock class. We'll paint it either after Gordyville or Du Quoin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xu700G7S3uc

thanks for the video..... this is the truck i built i know its not a front runner up there but its built for the class around the house all we can run is a 2.8 charger and oem drive train.... im only 21 years old and done all the work myself with the help of a few buddys i was jus glad the truck stayed together...... truck had some footage left in it was rushin gettin it together still runnin a open diff in the front then and weighed in 600 pounds under weight

Back