My build up of "daddy's money"

Just sucks that no matter how fast we get our trucks, Alex's will be faster. But then you remember having a back seat and everything is all better.

Good lookin truck Shoulda took the XDs off your old truck tho!

one was split into 3 pieces hahaha, i planned on getting new wheels and never got too it. ill probably buy some 20's in the spring and use the H2's as winter wheels.

thanks for the new signature steve

You are welcome. I'm glad my compliment didn't go to your head or anything.

one was split into 3 pieces hahaha, i planned on getting new wheels and never got too it. ill probably buy some 20's in the spring and use the H2's as winter wheels.

Rusty I plan on getting some different 20s in the spring. I might be interested in working a trade for the H2s if you are interested in mine.

You are welcome. I'm glad my compliment didn't go to your head or anything.

Rusty I plan on getting some different 20s in the spring. I might be interested in working a trade for the H2s if you are interested in mine.

Alex has had to walk sideways through door openings for a while now. I'm not sure what I'm gonna do. Probably save the H2's for winter wheels I got a buddy looking to get rid of some 20" monsters on the cheap.

I may of missed it, but why did you remove the engine?

was doing all the motor work and a clutch at the same time. it needed an oil pan and i did rod and main bearings. easier to pull it and be able to clean everything up nice in the engine bay and motor rather than fight it all in the truck.

LOL

Alex I didn't know you were that far north, I was going to throw you into my road trip this year.

all the way up yonder from TX way? thats a mightly long road trip. But a beer is waiting for any fellow compD-er that heads up MA way

all the way up yonder from TX way? thats a mightly long road trip. But a beer is waiting for any fellow compD-er that heads up MA way

LOL yeah. My trips now consist of mandatory stops in Tulsa, Missouri, Illinois, Florida, Tennessee, Pennsylvania, new york, Ohio, Michigan, maybe Wisconsin/Minnesota, 2 stops in Iowa, Nebraska if I have time, and back through to Tulsa. And along the way I stop at and CompD member's place that doesn't give me a rapey vibe. I've met lots of people the last few years on my trips. One of these days I'll be making a trip to New Hampshire/mass with newsmoke, so maybe you won't be too far off.

Wasup dudez. Kewl truck mr rust. That thing must do like 100! Wuz nekst on the lizt for modss:ford::kick:

Back