my experience with REV-X

Sonic_Superduty

Common RAILHER!!
this stuff has made me a believer so far with about 300 miles on it!!! mainly for the start up issues when cold,and just all around idles/runs abit smoother! havent checked fuel mileage just because im not concerned due to it being a puller/hott street truck... would just like to know how everyone else is getting alon with this...

BTW my injectors would stick fairly bad if not fired in a week or so,or have its fits from time to time...it hasnt been over 30 here in the past week as low as 9 in the am.. fires right up and has no problem what so ever! would recomend anyone with a 6.0 to try it out

Rev-X. What oil where you running in there before Lance?

I to am very pleased so far i changed my oil on sat (valvoline premium blue extreme) and put the rev x in drove it about a hundred or so miles over the weekend and when i started it up yesterday and today it fired right up little smoke and a lot smoother sounding. It was about 30 degrees both days and usually my truck smokes and sounds like its going to come apart. I have a FICM flash and my truck is on xtreme race.

great news guys! Where did you get this rev-x from? I live in western NY and we have been getting snow and it's been getting cold(low 20's) here at nights. It'd be great to give this a try to see how much better the truck starts in the morning.

Ok just checked out their website. It comes in a 4oz. bottle. Now how much gets added?

I got it from dalpilot and you gotta add 8 oz. its a little pricey but if it works ill gladly pay it. I will keep everyone posted on how it works so far i am real happy though.

doug Im running valvoline as well. did run some motor kote which is some sweet stuff too,,but its a bit more pricey!

I think it has to be ordered. I just got mine in the mail today and will let you all know how it works as well. I am currently running rotella syn 5w40.

so it can be ran with synthetic oil? I am running amsoil synthetic

As soon as my 4 gallons of Extreme Blue gets here, mine will be going in also. Sounds pretty promising so far!

just ordered 8oz's for the truck straight from rev-x's website. I have roughly about 1K miles on this oil(scheaffer's 9000 5w-40 synthetic) change. I'll dump the 8oz of rev-x in the oil when it gets here.

Where the hell do I order more of this stuff. I am going to hook some guys at work up and see what it does. I know mine starts a lot easier now after sitting in the teens to single digits all day.

Where the hell do I order more of this stuff. I am going to hook some guys at work up and see what it does. I know mine starts a lot easier now after sitting in the teens to single digits all day.

You can order straight from Revxoil.com