my experience with REV-X

RevX user

Hey Guys;
Just came across this web site checking out 6.0 problems and what other people are dealing with, and found out that several people are seeing what I have seen with the use of this product. I manage a fleet of vehicles. several which are of 7.3/6.0 *bdh*. I,ve taken care of the issues on these vehicles since 2008 when I was introduced to the RevX oil additive and the Distance+ and distance +WT for winter. I,m glad to say that all is well in the great white north! Minnesota eah. If any one wants some user info. all give you all you can handle.
Diesel4Me

just picked up a few bottles of Rev-X for my up coming oil change. These reviews seem too good to be true, but we may have found a great product. Definitely hoping to see similar results. Considering my motor is only 4,000 miles old at this point, I think it'd be a great habit to get in to.

Dan the owner told me it is an every oil change thing for prevention, BUT, you can extend your oil change interval while using it. Just get an oil analysis.

so if you are running full syn oil and no rev X you can extend your oil change intervals too (with testing suggested) so if you add Rev X to full syn oil, in theory your should be able to extend oil changes even further (with testing suggested) did he give any increments of how far extended on intervals?

extended intervals

heres what I've done. I have doubled our oil change intervals from 5k to 10k on the 6.0s and 7.3s, on the intermediate size trucks 3126 cats and 5.9 cummins 6k to 12k and the big boys 60 series, Isc cummins and the c13 cats 8k to 16k with regular 15w-40 cheveron delo. I've also removed the synthetic oil from a chev 2500 duramax put in the RevX and regular cheveron delo and running the oil change to 10k. I figure why pay the big price for synthetic when I can get just as good results. note all oil changes are followed up with an oil analyis to make sure the oil is not getting totally depleted of the additives.

heres what I've done. I have doubled our oil change intervals from 5k to 10k on the 6.0s and 7.3s, on the intermediate size trucks 3126 cats and 5.9 cummins 6k to 12k and the big boys 60 series, Isc cummins and the c13 cats 8k to 16k with regular 15w-40 cheveron delo. I've also removed the synthetic oil from a chev 2500 duramax put in the RevX and regular cheveron delo and running the oil change to 10k. I figure why pay the big price for synthetic when I can get just as good results. note all oil changes are followed up with an oil analyis to make sure the oil is not getting totally depleted of the additives.

I'm curious to see how the 6.0's are handling the extended oil change intervals. Specificly, oil shearing!

We run 10-12k on the 5w-40 valvoline. 135k on my 05. And 100k on the 07. No oil additives.

Yep! I am a newbie! I was going through the posts and read through them to find that you guys are just learning about Rev-X. Many of the guys around Michigan have been using the product for quite some time. We have suggested it to many of the Ford dealers and they want no part of any cure to the 6.0 injector problems (wunder why? $$$$$). Rev-X worked awesome in my 7.3l as well and in that truck I did see an improvement in mileage. I have never checked with my 6.0. Great site guys! I love the detailed tech info.