my experience with REV-X

haha yeah tell me about it. I was told i needed 8oz's and a 4oz bottle is like 32 bucks. Holy chit, but if it helps like everyone is saying it does, i'll give it a shot and find out.

25 degrees this morning and my truck sat yesterday and it fired right up I am very pleased with this stuff so far!

do you have to use this stuff after every oil change? or can you skip one or two oil changes before you use more?

I ran my truck for about 15 minutes this morning and shut it off. 8 hours later I fired it up, and it was a HUGE improvement. Have not had a chance to drive it around much, but I am betting tomorrow, I get a much better start out of it. I have only driven about 12-15 miles.

I ran my truck for about 15 minutes this morning and shut it off. 8 hours later I fired it up, and it was a HUGE improvement. Have not had a chance to drive it around much, but I am betting tomorrow, I get a much better start out of it. I have only driven about 12-15 miles.

good to hear tim. I can't wait to get mine and try it out. It's been pretty cold hear and have been plugging it in, so i'm kinda curious how much it'll help if i don't plug it in.

They said that normally it takes around 300 miles to get the full effect.

Yeah, I am planning on that, but it definitely made a difference in the short period.

Nice.

One thing I'm hoping for is shortened warm up time. Seems like mine takes forever to come up to operating temp.

I just wish I had a 6.0l that ran at this point.. Would be nice to use this stuff in mine cause it always runs like chit

LMAO Bobus, I know exactly how you feel bud. I'm just fortunate that mine has gone about 4 months without being in the shop!

so any word on whether it's an every oil change item or not? I could do with as needed but every oil change would be way too costly.

Yes I know this is a dumb question.

So my truck starts and runs fine, but what does it sound like when an injector is sticking?

Just orderd some for my truck. Also going to switch to Valvoline ExBlue next change as well.

-French

so any word on whether it's an every oil change item or not? I could do with as needed but every oil change would be way too costly.

Dan the owner told me it is an every oil change thing for prevention, BUT, you can extend your oil change interval while using it. Just get an oil analysis.