My Fuel Pump Set-up

Got my tank back in:
Fuel.jpg

Fuel3.jpg

Fuel2.jpg

Brandon

Haha. Nice. Lord have mercy on those axle shafts haha.

Out back I got SCS's plus my 1480's on the case and on the 80 with my new driveshaft I half to go get!!!!!! This year is going to be a wicked ride and I am STOKED! :evil
Brandon

So where are they? Its tomorrow? My buddy runs 35's on his regular cab and it looks sweet.

So where are they? Its tomorrow? My buddy runs 35's on his regular cab and it looks sweet.

I worked days and just got home from a VP44 take off/ install so tomarrow ahhhhhhhh :hehe:.
Brandon

u plan on painting the bed??

or is that how u pullers roll in beaver-tucky??

I bought me a D.A. and some filler and tried to fix the rust in my wheel wells and instead of having big pink pockets of filler I just sprayed it down with flat, it is like camo people will see me comming and think (Look at this hillbilly POS he probly wont go 200') then when they lower their gaurd like this I will attack and mabey pull 201'. It is kinda a head game for me I like to plan things that probly mean nothing but yet make me feel as if I am setting the best scenario for me and my truck.
Brandon

I bought me a D.A. and some filler and tried to fix the rust in my wheel wells and instead of having big pink pockets of filler I just sprayed it down with flat, it is like camo people will see me comming and think (Look at this hillbilly POS he probly wont go 200') then when they lower their gaurd like this I will attack and mabey pull 201'. It is kinda a head game for me I like to plan things that probly mean nothing but yet make me feel as if I am setting the best scenario for me and my truck.
Brandon

quit the BS and paint it!!!! i can gather some leaves from the back yard if ya wanna rock out that camo special :poke:

quit the BS and paint it!!!! i can gather some leaves from the back yard if ya wanna rock out that camo special :poke:

I might have a donor truck that all my goodies will be put in this could just be a fake out??????? TOP SECRET.
Brandon