My Fuel Pump Set-up

I saw the 35s and I figured you were running some pretty low gears. Truck looks good.

I bought me a D.A. and some filler and tried to fix the rust in my wheel wells and instead of having big pink pockets of filler I just sprayed it down with flat, it is like camo people will see me comming and think (Look at this hillbilly POS he probly wont go 200') then when they lower their gaurd like this I will attack and mabey pull 201'. It is kinda a head game for me I like to plan things that probly mean nothing but yet make me feel as if I am setting the best scenario for me and my truck.
Brandon
There ya go! It's scary how much you copy my ideas...

I bought me a D.A. and some filler and tried to fix the rust in my wheel wells and instead of having big pink pockets of filler I just sprayed it down with flat, it is like camo people will see me comming and think (Look at this hillbilly POS he probly wont go 200') then when they lower their gaurd like this I will attack and mabey pull 201'. It is kinda a head game for me I like to plan things that probly mean nothing but yet make me feel as if I am setting the best scenario for me and my truck.
Brandon

HECK I THOUGHT YOU STOLE THE BED OFF MILBY'S TRUCK:hehe:

Back