My "White Truck" build/project

Looks to be over fueled a good bit to me

Looks to be over fueled a good bit to me

Funny, I slid the afc and plate all the way back and backed off smoke screw all the way and my sticky P&B issue is so far gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Small update, after running it and doing some passes I shut it down. After cooling for an hour it was a little hard starting/ didn't want to idle right away. The idle is set at 650 in park.

Idle should be 700-750 in gear with AC on. If the idle is too low they don't want to start without pedal. Having the AFC way back can also cause the start to be slower as well from what I've found. Sticking plunger sounds a little sketchy to me though, be careful and ready to throw it in neutral.

Fixed idle and gear selector. Got up to temp, shut it off for awhile. After a few mins of cleanup started it and it's hard starting began. This time I was able to have the windows open and heard an audible ticking that got louder as it was trying to stall

Also, noticed the fuel line dead heads up to the pump. It goes

Tank
Lift pump

Line 1 to injection pump

Line 2 back to tank

Lack of cooling..?

Is the return regulated? There's a million things here it sounds like it could be. Governor springs, P&B's, fuel supply/return...

It ran away, p&b's. I'm doing the fuel supply over while the pump is out.

Anyone have a clean white ecsb with a good body for parts? My rockers are a little worse than I hoped.

Plot thickens, 12mm pump. Has retard notches, we have a 215 here

The 215 is a good pump. I would stick with it and make good power

Oh gawd. Just had one at the house yesterday that won't make power for anything.

Oh gawd. Just had one at the house yesterday that won't make power for anything.

This one went very well, aside from the stuck rack lol.

As I was swapping parts over I found only the idle spring and one other spring in the governor. 2 each side total. Odd.

Stock turbo truck with "150hp" dfi injectors, no plate and no afc. Won't make over 1k* egts and 36psi of boost.

New/old pump is in. Runs goodish. Need to shim governor springs some

Been fighting a pretty severe oil-from-breather problem. I have the vacuum pump capped off so that's ruled out. Engine has 15k on it. Oring'd head with 12mm studs, happens at higher rpm only. Stock breather with extended hose to transfer case area

Been neglecting the truck a bit since I got the new bike

c06ebc6fcbda10be8c4efacca4e9e802.jpg

Built my radius arms finally. The ride has improved so much.

9895332a3c5edaa0a7ba2d3cb04b348d.jpg

Now I'm getting sick of driving it because of the horrid haze at idle. Which in traffic here is an embarrassment. Going to throw the 131's in and see how that helps.

Pulled off the s366, bolted on my manifold and he400 over the s483.

Closing the housing up it appears to be leaking... It also lightly pulls the lever closed when it squeals. Pressure getting behind sliding wall from leak?

b20f1afbf29d7069d10896ff987bffcf.jpg

5850085184ff2a2a9616e550b66efad7.jpg

https://vimeo.com/177642088

Is this an HE400 from an ISM or from a CM2250 ISX? Squealing can be a multitude of things. Have you had the housing off of the turbo?