My "White Truck" build/project

Got it tuned some. It's so nice being able to choose exactly how it shifts on the fly.

Had an oops though. In short, I need a pump. Looking for a 215

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to hear the long story on this. I really need to do something with my headlights, I use high beams just to see the road.

I want to hear the long story on this. I really need to do something with my headlights, I use high beams just to see the road.

Truck came with 6500k hids in stock foggy housings. The light is in all the wrong places, where it isn't the glare is bad. I don't have low/high beam because hid's are not dual filament. I did hid projectors in my tdi. That car had the best headlights I've ever driven with.

The company I used this time is morimoto, these are the mini h1 7.0's. I'm using the full sized Gatling cover with trimming. This is the easiest retro fit without going to a smaller lens. These have a shroud that retracts to give low and high beam too.

Nice, thanks for the full scoop on the headlights. Now I want to know why you need a new injection pump.

When I was young and dumb I racked the barrels on my old truck. The white truck needed a pump so I swapped. Installed new injectors and the pump needed to be balanced. Balanced the barrels to get it running smoother. I was not paying attention and forgot to tighten one, went out for a drive and it rattled the nuts almost off. Tighten them down not realizing the shim fell out on the left side which cocked the barrel, and stuck the rack/plunger. It then ran away

Yea, I could probably still run it. Yea I could just replace the one pb. I have been wanting to run a 215 for awhile now to use the notched plungers for easier startong

Call auqatrol they will set you up with s valve. Iirc I got mine built to 35psi.

I have a pretty bad oil leak that popped up on a 1100 mile road trip I gotta check out. Hopefully nothing too bad.

You running the stock cam?

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

Call auqatrol they will set you up with s valve. Iirc I got mine built to 35psi.

I have a pretty bad oil leak that popped up on a 1100 mile road trip I gotta check out. Hopefully nothing too bad.

You running the stock cam?

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

Hey I tried calling you the other day, new number with the new address?

I'll check that out, I have a feeling something isn't right in there though. It was home built by a "Cummins tech"....

Hamilton 188/220 or whatever the largest one is without valve reliefs

Light output through a dirty ass window

cdbb57270a17fc585240bda5ce7242de.jpg
1af06ef2cff9674cd59d388024ade4ba.jpg

Change is in the air...

5b3bedd8711496fcb67d2140eca8363b.jpg

df4b6f82991eca35c46021ea93031f4f.jpg

b9b9205f05027be7b23c9bd3c0a1330c.jpg

b984852572666915e44eb5f379fb011b.jpg

6545eff535c75ed9934bc4f729ff9c04.jpg

27561084fa9ec7028f77f20f98202858.jpg

Replaced broken valve seals
going from .020" gasket to stock
new 215 pump setup from Seth
new turbo setup (60 over 75) in side by side configuration
44mm watercooled tial
adding second battery
wiring in shutdown solenoid
Pulling out all unneeded wiring
Removing a/a cooler
Plumbing in a/w cooler and related items
Coolant bypass
3" body lift (hate to do it but couldn't fit the a/w without hacking the piping)
Oil Centrifuge from wvo company in PA
CCV system (plan is to filter the oil from air and plumb gasses to intake)
ATS 5 star (finally getting used!)
SFI 29.1 flex plate

Now, anyone have a rust free cab?