NADM June 13 Union Grove Wi Pull

house

the Fat kid!
4219_562147679963_58208478_33143994_1933837_n.jpg

in the air right now, after ts, and rpm money will be tight

House you can get two pulls for the weekend, just come Friday for the BTPA pull and stay for the NADM event Saturday.

I thought if your truck was on the flyer, you had to show up lol. But yea, run with the Badger boys on fri, no Fords to be found in that class.

Ill be there Saturday, is there gonna be a dyno event that day, cause id be interested in doin that.

Hopefully no Azzhats rip up the grass this year.

That happens ever year at every event I believe. I should just call the cops so that they are sitting there and maybe they won't do it then.

If any of you guys are going to be in town Friday night we will be having some people over after the event for a few drinks and laughs. It will be right across the street from the fair grounds.

Wow last year I went to this event... I couldnt get out of there quick enough. I had never seen a storm like that before. Got back to Missouri and turned on the weather to see all the roads in Racine were floating! That was one heck of a rain! Lets hope that doesnt happen this year. :rockwoot:

Wow last year I went to this event... I couldnt get out of there quick enough. I had never seen a storm like that before. Got back to Missouri and turned on the weather to see all the roads in Racine were floating! That was one heck of a rain! Lets hope that doesnt happen this year. :rockwoot:

Shush now!!! :kick:

Come up and run Friday night with us in the Badger Truck Pullers class. Why come for one when you can get two pulls in? You can find the rules on the Badger Truck web site and there is an option for a one time hook fee instead of the yearly dues. Many of us will not be there Saturday due to other pulls being scheduled both in the Badger Truck and Badger State clubs. The Saturday show should be a good one anyway with all the trucks coming from longer distances and the track is top notch!

Come up and run Friday night with us in the Badger Truck Pullers class. Why come for one when you can get two pulls in? You can find the rules on the Badger Truck web site and there is an option for a one time hook fee instead of the yearly dues. Many of us will not be there Saturday due to other pulls being scheduled both in the Badger Truck and Badger State clubs. The Saturday show should be a good one anyway with all the trucks coming from longer distances and the track is top notch!

How far away is it from the NADM pull. I would definately consider it. How bout this. I come to your pull and you come to NADM's pull.

If its not extremely far from the NADM pull I would definately consider it. Kusilek or Garrett pull with the Badger guys? How bout this, if I come to the Badger pull you come to the NADM hook? Deal??

Yes, Kusilek and Garrett have ran with Badger, not yet this year however. I would think that Garrett would run on Friday with Badger since they are sponsoring the event, maybe he will chime in.