NADM Opener 2/23 n Bakersfield, Ca. Who's going?

Everyone becareful and have a great time. Take plenty of pictures and video!

And for everyone going to Bakerfield.....

YOU SUCK!!

Have a great weekend!:woohoo:

Blue skies here on the coast - Hopefully 2 hours inland at Famoso it is the same :D

partly cloudy with occasional showers and about a 25 mph wind from the west here at the Rodeway Inn, just checked in about 15 minutes ago.

A few trucks in the lot, that should change pretty quickly.

big jake

Get some pics up in this thread later today/this evening as the partying starts/carrys on/continues into the morning :D :D

Hey... now look at that weather forecast for the track! Partly cloudy! :D :D

famoso.jpg

Tom
I haven't seen it, looking out on trailer parking right now.....

BTW I'm at the Rodeway Inn, don't know which hotel your truck was headed

big jake

Last edited:
Well I took a spin down to the Rodeway Inn and those guy's are partying it up
party-smiley-021.gif

party-smiley-012.gif

god I wish could've made it--but between work and waiting for truck parts I'm screwed.....everyone have fun.......chris

Dang! I concede . . . My light sucks. :bow::bow:

Yes, .500 perfect light on a sportsman tree.
0.50x or 0.00x is an awesome light any way you cut it. I just seem to have a problem putting together a good total package when I need one. I'm still trying to learn firsthand every possible way to lose...

As far as the event, I am writing this from the parking lot of Famoso. It rained a bit tonight, but the skies are clear now. Had a good time chatting with a few guys from the forums (Howard, Marc, Jason, and one other guy whose name escapes me). Everybody just called it a night. They were all kind enough to hang out close to my camper so I could keep an ear out for my 5-year-old while drinking beer and talking diesels. Marc's girlfriend ended up joining us in a lawn chair and wrapped up in a blanket. The wind suddenly shifted, and suddenly we could smell nothing but compost. Good enough time to call it a night!

See everyone in the morning!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

ya'll have fun and be safe competing also as mentioned before pic's please

Leaving Simi right now, should be there by 10am. I will be the one by toms truck! haha! :)

Was a great time. I left at about 3, I think the weather was taking a bad turn :(

Rained during tech a bit, dried up for dial in for brackets, and for quick diesel, pro and unlimited to run, along with Stuckey blowing 2 turbos (I think 2, at least 1) and the Banks truck haulin *ss!

Heres some pics I posted over on DP

This thing flowed lotsss of smoke:
DSC05813.jpg

Dieselson:
DSC05815.jpg

Cupcake crew member?:
DSC05819.jpg

LBZRcks (I think)
DSC05821.jpg

Some vids:

LBZRcks 1/4 Run (near lane)

Dieselson (far lane)