NE PA Rules

xtreme8504

Paid for by ME
Its time for yearly rule review, any suggestions? This will include New Penn Jersey, West end (trying to get west end to adapt to everybody else), they will be noted to harford and New foundland. Safety is the biggest concern which is understandable, but the tractor guys who lead these clubs believe a straight exhaust makes a 500hp truck. We need to come up with a set of rules that all local brush clubs can follow. Now the real hard part...They only want 2 classes. Any links or pages with good info would be apperciated

I want to see a 2.8 class, they say its going to happen, but the rules are up for debate/change/review this saturday. Rob PM me

use fullpull productions rules.western part of n.y. uses them,we are trying to get an organization going in the northeastern part of n.y. and the mass guys use those rules.just my opinion

ive heard some complaints with full pulls....and going to something like nadm, you;d already be set up for some of the bigger events. things like hanging weights 3 different bump stop rules...it would be nice if it were uniform

use fullpull productions rules.western part of n.y. uses them,we are trying to get an organization going in the northeastern part of n.y. and the mass guys use those rules.just my opinion

fullpull uses NADM's rules for thier street diesel (2.6) and thier own rules for prostock. we are wanting a 2.8. what would be great is if newfoundland, hartford, west-end, and newpennjersey would all agree on the same rules. also would be nice to have lorahs pig farm adopt our rules and if we could get the buck to allow hanging weights in their 2.8 class (which will never happen) that would make a pretty good little circuit.

if im counting right that would be 18 2.8 hooks.

fullpull uses NADM's rules for thier street diesel (2.6) and thier own rules for prostock. we are wanting a 2.8. what would be great is if newfoundland, hartford, west-end, and newpennjersey would all agree on the same rules. also would be nice to have lorahs pig farm adopt our rules and if we could get the buck to allow hanging weights in their 2.8 class (which will never happen) that would make a pretty good little circuit.

Very well said, now can we get all the "big shots" to agree?

Nadms super street is 2.8.

Im game!!!

Im game!!!

last year at the drivers meeting they asked if there was any changes we would like to see for next year. and a bunch of us 2.8 guys said we want hanging weight and solid suspension. they quickly said "no way". they feel that it takes away from the appearance of the truck and that the fans dont want to see that.

haha they dont know what the fans want there... or how a truck is able to put on a better show, that would def help eliminate the bunny rabbits going down the track and the trucks with more power hook better.

Its time for yearly rule review, any suggestions? This will include New Penn Jersey, West end (trying to get west end to adapt to everybody else), they will be noted to harford and New foundland. Safety is the biggest concern which is understandable, but the tractor guys who lead these clubs believe a straight exhaust makes a 500hp truck. We need to come up with a set of rules that all local brush clubs can follow. Now the real hard part...They only want 2 classes. Any links or pages with good info would be apperciated

:hehe::hehe::hehe::bang
ya good luck with that,

and mike the reason i was told thay dont allow hanging weights is because they are tring to keep it a everyday guys class and not full all out pulling truck class

ya good luck with that,

and mike the reason i was told thay dont allow hanging weights is because they are tring to keep it a everyday guys class and not full all out pulling truck class

Thats why the Buck took our class out and when they want our kinda trucks they bring us in as East Coast series. I kinda wish they would put our East Coast class back into the show with the rest of the diesels every once and a while. We dont have to be there every time but once would be nice.

ya good luck with that,

that's what the street class is for. But what do I know, I'm just a puller not a fan.

Jermey I couldn't agree more.