NE PA Rules

Wow.. FPP dropped Honesdale or vice-versa, but that don't matter anyhow.. It seems like they've been up there forever and I always enjoyed coming up to see the street diesel pickups and street semi class.

I'm gonna miss RJs announcing the most though.. "And it's another Dowwdge machine..."

Wow.. FPP dropped Honesdale or vice-versa, but that don't matter anyhow.. It seems like they've been up there forever and I always enjoyed coming up to see the street diesel pickups and street semi class.

I'm gonna miss RJs announcing the most though.. "And it's another Dowwdge machine..."

Wayne county dropped FPP because last year they got rained out and still had to pay FPP.

Bob will do a great job, he makes a great track at GDS I'm sure he'll do the same for Wayne county.

And as far as announcing, I'm willing to bet that Jerry tully will be announcing as he does a great job at GDS also.

Wayne county dropped FPP because last year they got rained out and still had to pay FPP.

Bob will do a great job, he makes a great track at GDS I'm sure he'll do the same for Wayne county.

And as far as announcing, I'm willing to bet that Jerry tully will be announcing as he does a great job at GDS also.

Yup...."This truck makes alot of horsepower"....lol

hey talked to one of the board members for pocono old tyme(westend) the board approved what NPJ went with and it is being voted on by the genral membership next thrusday (2-11-10) for final approval. If anyone wants to go to the meeting I know its welcome to all(members and non) just most of us can't vote with the clubs rules the way they are

i know him personally hes a good guy he means well, even tho he thinks nick truck makes excess of 900hp and 100psi of manifold pressure lol

he is a riot, i agree. its all about the show. the fans dont have a clue as to whats real and whats fabricated. he tells them it turns 8k rpms, or tells them that this guy doesnt come off the line till he sees 100 psi of boost and the fans love it and inturn fork over the money to watch the pull. i enjoy pulling at newfoundland. the organization works hard to put on the best show they can with what they've got. they bend over backwards to make the pullers happy. that 8000 open class they ran last year was probally the most fun ive ever had pulling.

hey talked to one of the board members for pocono old tyme(westend) the board approved what NPJ went with and it is being voted on by the genral membership next thrusday (2-11-10) for final approval. If anyone wants to go to the meeting I know its welcome to all(members and non) just most of us can't vote with the clubs rules the way they are

from what harold told me they really like the SS class. im assuming that they will probally end up running a WS and a SS class. no 2.8. but thats ok. atleast we are getting somewhere with aligning the rules in this area. there is enough good running trucks and intrest in pulling to have a good set of rules. i would like to see more classes, but we have to remember we arnt the only ones pulling. and the $ is not unlimited. so we gotta take what we can get.

from what harold told me they really like the SS class. im assuming that they will probally end up running a WS and a SS class. no 2.8. but thats ok. atleast we are getting somewhere with aligning the rules in this area. there is enough good running trucks and intrest in pulling to have a good set of rules. i would like to see more classes, but we have to remember we arnt the only ones pulling. and the $ is not unlimited. so we gotta take what we can get.

Oh yea I fully agree. They muddered sumthing about the 2.8 & SS being one in the same there, but I didn't know the out come of that discusion. Iwant to try to make it to the mtg next week to see what happens & what is finalized for WE

did anyone hear what came out of the meeting for pocono old tyme on thrusday? I didn't make it

Lycoming County Fair Pull (1st Annual - July 23)

I know that I have been in contact with some of you guys over on PSN and thats how I found out about this site. I have booked the "Decision Maker" for July 23, 2010 at the Lycoming County Fair and am hoping for a good turnout! If we can get this too work, it could become quite the event. I am looking for any and all suggestions and whatever works best to get the most guys there and have fun. I am currently trying to build sponsors for payouts and am open to any suggestions on rules. Also if you any of you would be thinking about coming, I need some "Techs". Let me know your thoughts on this, oh yea I might put the "virgin" hook on mine there as well, just gotta get some suggestions on what else I need to do with that unit also.:st: